Toni Kroos

Billy.

Kroos has been underrated for years, it's great he's finally getting the recognition he deserves. He played a huge part in Bayern's succes in 12/13 for example but was unfortunate to get injured in the final stages of the season.

He's such a joy to watch. The accuracy in his passing, his passing range, the way he always turns into the right direction, great with both feet, hardly loses possession. I just love the way he passes the ball, he always knows how much weight to put in the pass and exactly when to pass the ball. And he's also very versatile, not only in the different positions he can play, but also in the way he can adapt his play.

Brilliant player. But it has to be said, he's at his best in a dominant side (in possession). Chelsea's style wouldn't suit him. Not saying he wouldn't do well but he would't be as influential.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy was the best player individual presentation I've seen live (then again didn't watch that many matches in loco), now I know what you guys keep talking about.

Such an elegant and silky smooth player. Makes everything look easy.

You really have to pay close attention to him and understand football to "get" Toni Kroos. So many people (even here on TalkChelsea) keep saying he's way overrated and average but must not understand his game.

Reminds me of Scholes a bit. Awesome passer at any range, skilled with both feet, and has a great long shot.

He's my man crush. :)

Honestly I would tread lightly when judging Kroos based off today. This is how players get overhyped. When germany was doing their onslaught in first half he was litterly fight feet from brazilian box with no one within 10 feet from him. I could of threaded beauties in that situation. The last time we had a kroos wankfest was when he was vs a 10 man arsenal bombing balls with no one around him. When bayren played madrid ; he had less space was way less influential as a result ;;; and players were bombing past him(hes kinda slow).

Overrated IMHO. I might dislike Pep for being a weasel, but he is not stupid to let a really good player go, especially for 20 million. I'll rather us buy Pogba, he is the real deal.

Are you sure? He was great tonight. What a player, world class midfielder, also look at how he played for Bayern in many games. Technique, vision, scores goals, sets them up, very good player. Madrid have done very very well.

Are you sure? He was great tonight. What a player, world class midfielder, also look at how he played for Bayern in many games. Technique, vision, scores goals, sets them up, very good player. Madrid have done very very well.

Absolutely I am sure he's overrated, German players are a funny bunch. They are good collectively, but when taken out of their comfort zone, they fizzle. Exceptions being Ballack, etc., noted. They remind of Arsenal players, they look like world beaters when they play the Arsenal system, but sell them to another team they collapse like a windmill made of "Grahams crackers"

Don't know what you guys think (and I also don't care because I am entirely supportive of my own statement here), but Schweinsteiger completely ran the show last night. Kroos has a long way to go. No denying he's talented, but he isn't the world-class superstar many of you are playing him up to be.

I'm a big fan of his. Best playmaker since Pirlo imo. His passing range and vision is fantastic.

He wouldn't suit CFC's playing style? He would change our playing style. With a player like that in the team, next to Matic, with Fabregas as CAM in front: we would dominate midfield and possession. Imagine him constantly finding our nifty, fast AM's...

Not gonna happen probably, but what a dream to have.

I would love Toni Kroos at Chelsea. Did you know that he wears older Adipure cleates. He didn'd switch to newer adipures because he loves the older style more. They just feel better for him. Just what I read. :)

Forget him guys,he is on the way to Real. Its impossible for us to get him when Real interesting in him. Every footballer prefer move to Real. And its not about $$$. Best players playing for best teams.

I would love Toni Kroos at Chelsea. Did you know that he wears older Adipure cleates. He didn'd switch to newer adipures because he loves the older style more. They just feel better for him. Just what I read. :)

Forget him,he is on the way to Real. Its impossible for us to get him when Real interesting in him. Every footballer prefer move to Real. And its not about $$$. Best players playing for best teams.

Forget him guys,he is on the way to Real. Its impossible for us to get him when Real interesting in him. Every footballer prefer move to Real. And its not about $$$. Best players playing for best teams.

Love your optimism ;)

A big ray of sunshine ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You