Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Lot of respect for Hodgson. I think he sympathises with the players and agrees with much of their frustrations. That Ferdinand London tube thing was ridiculous, and Hodgson can appreciate how the media blow everything out of all proportion!

I agree with the respect sentiments but talking on the Underground about the Rio thing (especially considering squad not announced yet) is naivety at its highest.

Thats incredible. Grown up person swears.

Anyone offended by swearing is complete cunt in my book.

As the Clash sung -Know your rights, You are entitled to Free speech...unless youre dumb enough of course to actually try it

The most impressive thing about for me is how quickly the Mail managed to put an article together about Bertrand's tweet, it's like they had it ready made and jst waiting to publish it!

They probably had a special template made for Cole and just edited it a little bit...

Can't believe how harsh are the laws in England.Every man can say whatever he wants really, if some1 is offended well mby because its true.If some1 say to me "u fat shit" or something like that, I will just laugh at him.No1 should get between two people's communication.If some1 say to me you are fuking white trash ?Would I be ashamed ? No because I have no problem being white.But when some1 say something like "you black fuck" the guy is immediately offended why ?Because he has his personal, own issues with being black.If some1 is throwing bananas on me and yell wuuu wuu wuuu, would I take it as a personal insult, NO because I obviously know that iam not a monkey, so why black people think the opposite, because they have issues that are related deep inside them and should not brag their own problems into the media !

Can't believe how harsh are the laws in England.Every man can say whatever he wants really, if some1 is offended well mby because its true.If some1 say to me "u fat shit" or something like that, I will just laugh at him.No1 should get between two people's communication.If some1 say to me you are fuking white trash ?Would I be ashamed ? No because I have no problem being white.But when some1 say something like "you black fuck" the guy is immediately offended why ?Because he has his personal, own issues with being black.If some1 is throwing bananas on me and yell wuuu wuu wuuu, would I take it as a personal insult, NO because I obviously know that iam not a monkey, so why black people think the opposite, because they have issues that are related deep inside them and should not brag their own problems into the media !

So if you was walking There is a group of black people about 10 11 of them shouting you fucking white cunt and throwing trash at you. You would not be offended. BLACK people gets offended because white people used black people as slaves calling them a nigger. So when a group people white people shouting you fucking nigger and throwing bananas. 100% they will be offended!! fuck me some people on here are blind and stupid.!! What's wrong with you.? I forgot you don't get offended do you.!!

So if you was walking There is a group of black people about 10 11 of them shouting you fucking white cunt and throwing trash at you. You would not be offended. BLACK people gets offended because white people used black people as slaves calling them a nigger. So when a group people white people shouting you fucking nigger and throwing bananas. 100% they will be offended!! fuck me some people on here are blind and stupid.!! What's wrong with you.? I forgot you don't get offended do you.!!

At the bold part, with my hand on my chest ill honestly tell u that this cannot offend me in anyway.Ill give you little example, people of my country were slaves in the Turkish empire for far more then blacks have been slaves for whites and I don't hate a single turk unless he is a complete idiot and acts disrespectful, but this has nothing to do with his nationality.People who shout "niggers" are just "complete idiots" why would any1 let his emotions get negative by such people anyway, unless if they have already a problem in their head concerning that issue.

Can anyone enlighten me what these purported Social Media policies are like? I mean are you handed a list of words that you cannot use? My employer has a policy which is much easier to comprehend, wherein we are categorically denied access to all social media sites in general...

At the bold part, with my hand on my chest ill honestly tell u that this cannot offend me in anyway.Ill give you little example, people of my country were slaves in the Turkish empire for far more then blacks have been slaves for whites and I don't hate a single turk unless he is a complete idiot and acts disrespectful, but this has nothing to do with his nationality.People who shout "niggers" are just "complete idiots" why would any1 let his emotions get negative by such people anyway, unless if they have already a problem in their head concerning that issue.

The point I was trying to make is when someone makes fun of your skin color its not nice. And most people will get offended.

Fixed.

Haha, I know it's better for them and for Chelsea. :P But I'm in Warsaw so I just wanted to see them. :P

PS. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2217610/Ryan-Bertrand-use-Twitter-again.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Ryan won't return to twitter again.