Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

lol, yeah man i know (actually failiar with the subject and the so called "incident" alway check my facts before typing) i don't think he is antisemitic either! Kind of glad that he is here! that post was response to other one's on this mather many pages back, and also backing a thesis I expressed many pages back, so back off and show your knowings elsewhere!

Ah, sorry man, i havent read the entire thread.

Completely off-topic and completely useless statement.

But thanks anyway

Salah is Mata's replacement. Mata was Oscar's back up and Mata had what Oscar didn't in passing ability. Now we don't have Mata and Salah is like Willian from the 2 times I've seen him play. So now Oscar's back up doesn't offer us anything new when we start to struggle.

No matter what's your opinion on this, if you're a Chelsea fan you have to be at least happy knowing that under normal conditions, players who have made up their minds about joining one of our rivals will immediately freeze on the spot and make a 180 degree turn the moment they receive a call from Chelsea. This Salah kid had even rented an apartment in Liverpool already before Chelsea winked at him.

That's a bit romantic in all honesty. Realistically, we offered a lot more for Salah than Liverpool and Basel are the ones who really decide on the matter. I'm not saying he's against coming here though, obviously.

What you've said is very true for Willian though!

He still has to agree personal terms with Chelsea.

If he thinks he won't play more than Kalas, KDB, and co, he still can refuse to sign for Chelsea

Chelsea won't post it on the website if they weren't certain of coming to terms with the player, that part right now should be a formality.

After Willian and to an extent Schurrle you would think the penny would have dropped by now.

Dont pre judge players before they even fucking got here.

Well, I still think the Willian signing was unnecessary at the time because I thought that Mata and KDB would be given prominent roles. Obviously now that they're both gone the Willian signing makes sense but at the time it's understandable why most didn't want Willian (esp. after we signed Schurrle too). I never questioned his talent, I've always admitted he's a good player.

Similarly with Salah - guy is a decent player but it means that a few of our on loan youngsters (Traore, Piazon, Atsu) will definitely be moved on again next season. He's not much better than those guys IMO.

It's just pretty annoying that we are once again throwing money at a problem when we could've fixed it internally.

Never a dull moment at this club. I'm fine with Salah going off how he played against good Premier League sides like Spurs and us. The point about youth integration is sadly true. Lukaku and Courtois will probably join up next season but I don't think anyone else will

Never a dull moment at this club. I'm fine with Salah going off how he played against good Premier League sides like Spurs and us. The point about youth integration is sadly true. Lukaku and Courtois will probably join up next season but I don't think anyone else will

For me, Piazon could shine. Doing great at Vitesse, but we all know the Dutch league isn't up to much nowadays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well, I still think the Willian signing was unnecessary at the time because I thought that Mata and KDB would be given prominent roles. Obviously now that they're both gone the Willian signing makes sense but at the time it's understandable why most didn't want Willian (esp. after we signed Schurrle too). I never questioned his talent, I've always admitted he's a good player.

Similarly with Salah - guy is a decent player but it means that a few of our on loan youngsters (Traore, Piazon, Atsu) will definitely be moved on again next season. He's not much better than those guys IMO.

It's just pretty annoying that we are once again throwing money at a problem when we could've fixed it internally.

I totally agree with this. I believe Piazon should be given the chance, he is arguably the best player in eredivise which is a better league than the the swiss. Then again, if any of traore, piazon and atsu would do a better job at the right wing is also questionable

I totally agree with this. I believe Piazon should be given the chance, he is arguably the best player in eredivise which is a better league than the the swiss. Then again, if any of traore, piazon and atsu would do a better job at the right wing is also questionable

None of them would do a better job as that ain't their position. They need to play where they perform best.

OK let me get this straight.

Our beloved player of the year 2 years in a row, creator of 2 final-winning goals and more is sold to our local (and European) rivals.

To replace him (and even if not) we bring Salah, a winger, although we already have Schurrle (and had De Bruyne, and the other youngsters we still have).

So we steal Willian from Spurs and Salah from Liverpool just to steal them - Mata is better than both.

Seems like Jose Mourinho has turned into a egomaniac which loves to piss others off , without thinking of the consequences.

I worshiped this manager. Why has he become a bloody idiot?!

I would like to say "until proven wrong", but even I am - A sad day for all Chelsea fans worldwide.

(PS After football speaking, great message to the fans - bringing a antisemite to the team)

!!! With all due respect mata is a barca type player...gr8 passes and vision...willian is pace and direct running and skill....different things

willian seemed mediocre initially but once he started jelling all could see why he is important to the team and its method of play...

So in all respect willian has been a great buy and we got a bonus when we screwed over hotpuss....

And now salah is completely different from mata and in no way a replacement for mata...neither in quality or in ideology....

he is bringing a completly different dimension to chelsea.... more of a winger and shit fast and high work rate...

only players that is like him are schurrle and hazard....

Now mata did not loose his spot to willian or hazard....but to oscar... trust me when i say this, oscar may not be putting in defense splitting passes one expects him to but he is one of the main reasons why the opposition cant breathe peacefully for a second let alone pass from the middle of the pitch...and going forward he is way quicker than mata...

as for workrate mata was steadily improving...but that wasnt what restricted his game time....it was his pace...

Now whatever you say kindly be cautious in calling THE MOURINHO "an idiot" ...remember even manupilating wizard asshole fegie has failed with him at mind games!!

Mourinho always wanted a left footed pacey winger(which he would never get from mata) ......the left side of chelsea trident is being competed by hazard and schurrle(poor schurrle!!).....the right has surprisingly very few takers...only ramires,willian and salah (but ramires is preferred at cm) and the center spot is for oscar ,can be argued that hazard and willian could also fit there, but i see only willian playing there instead of oscar..........

Now for the different dimension to the team .....imagine as attacking 4-3-3...

hazard-eto/torres-salah

oscar-matic-ramires(oscar and ramires playing box to box)

cole/azpi-terry-cahill/luiz-azpi/ivanovic

cech

before matic and salah this wouldnt have been possible

now most important deduction(by me ofcourse!!) is that salah is brought in to bring out the best in hazard....anybody watching games regularly would have seen atleast 2 players if not more tracking hazard....infact manu had shifted their whole defensive structure to our left side to choke him(to an extent successful) but now with a pacey left footed right winger on the other end.. if they or any body try doing that again they will be truly screwed....now this will stretch the defense line and also pull in one fo their central players and giving more space to our central players!!

To check my theory just watch bayern munich play ...

So in opinion my friend, Jose mourinho "THE SPECIAL HAPPY ONE!!" has just pulled a fast one over all of us and other managers...remember he is the same man who was so damn certain that there will be no change in squad till summer!!!

btw i feel with you on mata...whatever tactical decision it may have been mata is an out of the world player and it sucks that he might be a manure player by next week..but friend he hasnt yet....(never expect the expected with mourinho!!)

Alright lets clear up a few things right now lol :)

I never said he is currently better than hazard. If you look at my post history, I joined after Hazard signed for Chelsea to just lurk and see what people were saying, and I must say I was impressed by the amount of knowledge people had of him. Nothing major but they knew his skills and characteristics. This time around it seems that people know much less about him, which is strange since he beat you guys twice.

What i said is that Salah right now is better than Hazard was two years ago. Two years ago in UCL with Lille Hazrd couldn't touch Inter's defense and looked like he was completely lost. However Salah was able to break down chelsea's defense in a home and away series. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

In the second leg Salah was lined up against Azpilicueta for the entire match and as soon as he drifted towards Ivanovic's side and found someone he could outrun, he scores the game winner minutes after. Regardless of that being a manger change or if he noticed it himself, the fact that he was able to adapt on the fly is a very rare commodity at his age.

How is going from Mata to Salah underwhelming? Salah's natural position is a Winger not a CAM like Mata is. So basically chelsea unloaded a CAM that they weren't using out of the 4 they have on staff, and replaced him with a Winger and gained a 26 mil pound profit......seems like good business to me.

Also, considering Jose's favorite formation that he used at Inter & Real (4-2-3-1) and all three player's versatility, I could see any of them line up as a Winger/CAM so this gives Jose millions of opportunites to rotate. but ideally I'd play them as

Hazard - Oscar - Salah

or

Willian - Hazard - Salah

Lol..............different position, Mata has already been replaced hence why he isn't being used since he is exclusively a CAM.

Don't get me wrong i love Mata but it's been pretty obvious he isn't fitting with what Jose wants to do so why keep him around? Instead reinforce a position that is crucial to his favorite formation?

When Hazard was 21 he was much better than Salah. Salah will NEVER be close to Hazard's level. He hasn't got that good vision and understanding of the game. He isn't special. He is just quite a good dribbler and techniquel.

None of them would do a better job as that ain't their position. They need to play where they perform best.

Thats why I said 'questionable'. But buying a 21 year old AM will take away the little chance they have on the team.