Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Who said he will get to replace Hazard, Oscar or William ? Read the fucking posting first. His role will be to introduce width into the lineup. He may start in certain games or may come in later.

Meanwhile, you already know he is there to replace Mata & be a squad player ? LOL.

It seems, you THE BIG EXPERT TOLI know more than Jose who signed Salah, lol.

a squad player = someone who will play OCCASIONALLY when needed. for example rotation/ or injuries/ tactical reason. starting-player = someone who will play most of the games and will play all important/huge games (Hazard, Willian, Oscar!!!). and you just affirmed my opinion. you just said by yourself that he wont get past hazard, oscar, willian?!?!

Compared to a great part of European and South American national teams, Ghana is average. Hardly any world class players in there. I don't think it is relevant to watch how Salah performs against FC St. Gallen or Fc Zürich or shit like that to judge him as a player. He has only played against a few big teams. This was in Europe and of those games i have seen most.

Ghana got to the WC quarters and should have reached the semis. I ain't going to continue this as it is pointless. Watching 6 games from his entire career doesn't give an insight as to what type of player he is.

Ghana got to the WC quarters and should have reached the semis. I ain't going to continue this as it is pointless. Watching 6 games from his entire career doesn't give an insight as to what type of player he is.

He thinks England is a top tier team, so..

a squad player = someone who will play OCCASIONALLY when needed. for example rotation/ or injuries/ tactical reason. starting-player = someone who will play most of the games and will play all important/huge games (Hazard, Willian, Oscar!!!). and you just affirmed my opinion. you just said by yourself that he wont get past hazard, oscar, willian?!?!

Do me a favor, do not bother me with your drivels.

He is one of the top youngsters in Europe, with an eye for goal. For £11-16m, he is a steal IMO.

I find it hard to believe that one of the top 'youngsters' in Europe is still playing in the Swiss league at 21 years of age.. Then again I know nigh nothing about him so I'm just gonna wait and see.

This guy is going to fight for a place in the starting 11, like everyone else.

He has a lot of talent, he is really young, and fits what we need, ALso we sell Mata that don't give nothing to our team and now we have another good option a lot .cheaper

Salah vs Tottenham:

Mata is out because he was completely shit in the last 6 months.

In what way is he a special talent? Only exceptional thing about him is his pace. He has holes in the rest of his game from what I've been hearing.

Not sure he's even better than someone like Moses for instance.

Explain what you have been hearing. Ive heard nothing but good things about him.