Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

As we both know, there is no issue over it. All it is, just added provocation by UK media.

Therefore, why dwell on it for two fucking days ?

He's bringing us info, for one I didn't know about so yeah, it was useful to me.

Stop berating people.

I am here to welcome Salah & not bringing up some irresponsible charges. Are you not happy to see Salah around, then ?

Yes I am, as I have stated if you have read the thread. The other member is bringing us info on the player and you feel like you have to talk down to him when what he is posting is relevant to the thread and player.

Yes I am, as I have stated if you have read the thread. The other member is bringing us info on the player and you feel like you have to talk down to him when what he is posting is relevant to the thread and player.

When someone reads this thread, sees infos about Salah being this or that...it´s uncalled for.

Don´t tell me I talk down to him. Read what I have requested, then comment.

Salah is a Chelsea player now. To belittle him by posting proof-less comments is not my way to welcome him.

When someone reads this thread, sees infos about Salah being this or that...it´s uncalled for.

Don´t tell me I talk down to him. Read what I have requested, then comment.

Salah is a Chelsea player now. To belittle him by posting proof-less comments is not my way to welcome him.

You won't be around much if you continue the way you go on. But anyway, this is derailing the thread and my final advice to you would be treat people the way you want to be treat.

Portgual: Nemanja Matic: Primeira Liga Player of the Year: 2012–13

Switzerland (and Africa): Mohammad Salah: CAF Most Promising Talent of the Year: 2012, SAFP Golden Player - Swiss Golden Player Award for best player in the Swiss Super League: 2013

Belgium: Thorgan Hazard: Belgium Player of the Year 2013, Talent of the year

Spain: Thibaout Courtiois: LFP Best Goalkeeper : 2012-13, Best Belgian player abroad : 2013

England: Romelu Lukaku: West Brom's Young Player of the Year 2012-2013, Nathaniel Chalobah: England Men's Youth Player of the Year (1): 2013

Netherlands : Van Ginkel: Dutch Football Talent of the Year: 2012–13, as it stands Lucas Piazon is also looking VERY good odds for Eredivisie player of the year 2013-2014.

Some of the players we've signed and loaned over the past few years are playing at amazing levels in Europe! We really are fortunate to have such talents.

Chelsea have secured assurances from Salah that he did not make anti-Israeli remarks, having avoided a pre-match handshake before a game against the Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv, six months ago.

Chelsea have checked with the player and his representatives as to the veracity of quotes attributed to him. He denies saying the remarks. With the club owned by Roman Abramovich, who is Jewish, and a supporter of the state of Israel, there is considerable sensitivity around the issue.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-mohamed-salah-in-play-as-chelsea-gazump-liverpool-with-rapid-move-for-basels-15m-winger-9081606.html

I've held back my opinion on this since I did not want to bring politics into a football thread, but I guess we're beyond that point now, so here goes:

This is simply a case of beliefs and freedom in opinion that is being blow way out of proportion by some terrible journalism. Chelsea is a multicultural club with fans and players and staff with all kinds of beliefs and political opinions. In his culture, Salah is a hero for not doing the hand shakes in Egypt and the Arab world. That is his culture and those are his beliefs.

And the idea that Chelsea would want "guarantees" that he's not anti-Israel is beyond ridiculous when we've had players like Anelka who is publicly ant-Israel and Drogba and Eden Hazard who were from the footballers who signed the petition to not have the U21 Euros in Israel and no doubt staff that have all different kinds of political opinions and beliefs.

Of course no one at the clubs cares if he's pro or anti-Israel. It has nothing to do with football!