Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Hate the fact people are so fast to judge tgis kids quality even before he was played a minute with us.

The guy has gained valuable experience playing against the best in the world in the champions league. The next step is for salah to train day in and day out with top PROS at Chelsea at to reach his full potential.

Aggressive, tones of pace and direct exactly what we need.

The rumors that he does not want to join and is waiting for another offer are just BS made up by scousers. The club would not have announced the deal if they were not 100% sure that he will sign. He's even tweeted that he will be joining Chelsea: https://twitter.com/momosalah22

Personal terms sometimes take a bit of time (remember the Cahill deal?), but the deal is as good as done, imo.

Someone who can hug the touchline and play with chalk on their boots is exactly what we need. Gives us a more direct approach.

Good impact player, with great potential, for £11m.

Thats a good deal for any club to be fair.

This.

When Hazard was 21 he was much better than Salah. Salah will NEVER be close to Hazard's level. He hasn't got that good vision and understanding of the game. He isn't special. He is just quite a good dribbler and techniquel.

Dont be too quick to judge.. Doesn't look like he's gonna be a Hazard but it doesn't mean he wont develop into a good \ very good footballer.

Not sure about him not having "the vision".. seems to link up quite well and his movement looks good aswell.

We'll see soon enough.

To pay 11m for young & talented player is a great deal, in my view. Let´s wait & see, then judge.

You just suprise me. One day you are a total asshole and the next day you look humble and every word is right.

On topic: I actually think this guy will suprise us, he looks like the next big thing.

Chelsea have secured assurances from Salah that he did not make anti-Israeli remarks, having avoided a pre-match handshake before a game against the Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv, six months ago.

Chelsea have checked with the player and his representatives as to the veracity of quotes attributed to him. He denies saying the remarks. With the club owned by Roman Abramovich, who is Jewish, and a supporter of the state of Israel, there is considerable sensitivity around the issue.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-mohamed-salah-in-play-as-chelsea-gazump-liverpool-with-rapid-move-for-basels-15m-winger-9081606.html

You just suprise me. One day you are a total asshole and the next day you look humble and every word is right.

On topic: I actually think this guy will suprise us, he looks like the next big thing.

Well, if I were you, I would mind your words here! I am not interested to chat with someone who insults me, get it ?

Chelsea have secured assurances from Salah that he did not make anti-Israeli remarks, having avoided a pre-match handshake before a game against the Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv, six months ago.

Chelsea have checked with the player and his representatives as to the veracity of quotes attributed to him. He denies saying the remarks. With the club owned by Roman Abramovich, who is Jewish, and a supporter of the state of Israel, there is considerable sensitivity around the issue.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-mohamed-salah-in-play-as-chelsea-gazump-liverpool-with-rapid-move-for-basels-15m-winger-9081606.html

Personally, I would not pay much attention to it. It could be another provocation by UK media to create problems for the club. Nothing to it.

Owner Roman Abramovich, chairman Bruce Buck and director Eugene Tenenbaum are all Jewish and will be concerned by Salah’s action

But Salah would counter any suggestion of anti-Semitism, saying he felt pressurised to appease some extreme sections of the Egyptian community.

Owner Roman Abramovich, chairman Bruce Buck and director Eugene Tenenbaum are all Jewish and will be concerned by Salah’s action

But Salah would counter any suggestion of anti-Semitism, saying he felt pressurised to appease some extreme sections of the Egyptian community.

May I suggest to stop your Jewish vs the rest of the world crap ?

This thread is about young talented boy & not about some Jewish issues.

May I suggest to stop your Jewish vs the rest of the world crap ?

This thread is about young talented boy & not about some Jewish issues.

He's just informing us, no need to attack him, it's not him labeling people.