Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

What's up with the number 15 thing on his Instagram? is he changing his number?

He tweeted before the last preseaosn game that that would be his last time wearing 15, so it seems he is changing it..15 is Drogba's old number before 11 as well..hmmm..

I dont see salah getting many games next season...

maybe 10-15 appearances.

i agree not because he bad player but sadly too many players competing on his position, only an injury of one of them may change the plan

We have 4 players (Hazard, Schurrle, Willian, and Salah) for two position (LW and RW). Willian will probably get some games in the middle and I can't see Hazard playing too many games on the right. And those are also the positions that the manager is most likely to make a sub in during matches. I think Salah will comfortably get 25-30 appearances this season.

We have 4 players (Hazard, Schurrle, Willian, and Salah) for two position (LW and RW). Willian will probably get some games in the middle and I can't see Hazard playing too many games on the right. And those are also the positions that the manager is most likely to make a sub in during matches. I think Salah will comfortably get 25-30 appearances this season.

u forgat Oscar ... i see hazard,Oscar and shurrle will be the 1st choice to start matches.

Hard to know but I don't think that's likely If he makes the most of his chances early, I can see him being a fairly regular player. When Mourinho takes a shine to you, he will play you and we don't really have someone who is as natural on the right side as Salah is. On the other hand, Willian, Schurrle, and Ramires will all play on the right and all of them have to play. I don't see 25-30 games as likely, because I think he's behind Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, and Ramires/Fabergas at attacking midfield and the 6th attacking midfielder isn't going to play much. Also, Mourinho does like to use a second striker as a sub when the team is behind which means fewer appearances for midfielders.

u forgat Oscar ... i see hazard,Oscar and shurrle will be the 1st choice to start matches.

Willian is obviously Mourinho's favourite type of player. He is hard-working and runs like there's no tomorrow. I can't see him on the bench. More likely he gets the central role so Oscar would be rested.

Oscar never plays out wide on the wings.

Hard to know but I don't think that's likely If he makes the most of his chances early, I can see him being a fairly regular player. When Mourinho takes a shine to you, he will play you and we don't really have someone who is as natural on the right side as Salah is. On the other hand, Willian, Schurrle, and Ramires will all play on the right and all of them have to play. I don't see 25-30 games as likely, because I think he's behind Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, and Ramires/Fabergas at attacking midfield and the 6th attacking midfielder isn't going to play much. Also, Mourinho does like to use a second striker as a sub when the team is behind which means fewer appearances for midfielders.

25-30 appearances (not starts) is not being a regular, it's being a squad player. We play 65-70 matches per season. I expect Salah to make 10-15 starts and equal appearances off the bench. I expect all of Hazard, Willian and Schurrle to make more appearances than Mohammed if everyone stays fit.

I can see him getting quite a lot of playing time. If he puts the effort in, he will be rewarded.

Yup, thats the onlyway for salah to save his position on pitch specially in pre-season scince shurrle and wilian didnt join back the team yet

Yup, thats the onlyway for salah to save his position on pitch specially in pre-season scince shurrle and wilian didnt join back the team yet

Yep. Even though he was fasting on Saturday, he put a good shift in!