Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

We have 4 players (Hazard, Schurrle, Willian, and Salah) for two position (LW and RW). Willian will probably get some games in the middle and I can't see Hazard playing too many games on the right. And those are also the positions that the manager is most likely to make a sub in during matches. I think Salah will comfortably get 25-30 appearances this season.

Correction. WE have ramires as well who jose will deploy in that role at times.

We also have lukaku and el nino.

25-30 is wishful thinking, especially knowing jose hardly rotates...

(watch as jose puts azpi rw for defensive purposes as well.)

Rami plays at most 5 games on the right wing. I don't think 25 appearances are that outlandish. He made 10 appearances for us in 2 and half months last season and he was ineligible for the CL and was still being slowly eased into the league.

lol he talking about midfielders not strikers

lol he talking about midfielders not strikers

torres/lukaku can all play wings in 4-3-3 as can costa.

Rami plays at most 5 games on the right wing. I don't think 25 appearances are that outlandish. He made 10 appearances for us in 2 and half months last season and he was ineligible for the CL and was still being slowly eased into the league.

True, however, Chelsea has Cesc now and MVG back from injury.

I can see a rotation of hazard, oscar, willian and schurrle. Unless 1/4 get injured, I dont think the 30 appearances is possible.

torres/lukaku can all play wings in 4-3-3 as can costa.

True, however, Chelsea has Cesc now and MVG back from injury.

I can see a rotation of hazard, oscar, willian and schurrle. Unless 1/4 get injured, I dont think the 30 appearances is possible.

What?!?! Since when have they played as wingers? They are CFs. What the fuck have you been smoking?

Also 30 appearances might not be possible in your eyes but I think he will get about that, given he will probably start at least 10 games a season, maybe more due to injuries and suspensions.

We compete in the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Capital One Cup so he will get a lot of sub appearances too as hes probably better coming on for 20 or 25 minutes when defenders are tiring and spaces open up for him to run into. I'd imagine Jose will field a weaker team (well in theory it won't be that weak a team as players like Salah, Zouma, van Ginkel etc. are more than good enough to play regularly in the PL imo) in the FA cup and Capital One Cup, where he would likely start.

well i see same midfielders as last season only changes happened lampard left fabrigas came and last season salah started last 6 matches in PL... so ya salah is the type of players who interest the special one

I think a loan would do him some good.

To where?!

He was at Basel for two years, and he was their star performer in Europe. He needs to be given a chance, and not judged on three preseason matches, whilst he has been fasting!

To where?!

He was at Basel for two years, and he was their star performer in Europe. He needs to be given a chance, and not judged on three preseason matches, whilst he has been fasting!

A premier league side where he can play every week and develop more.