Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why the fuck Oscar starts and Mata is on the bench. He makes shit happen.

I loved Mata last season; I still do this season, but people must stop putting him before the club. I hope he finds a good club to go to in this window tbh.

Lol, don't give me that, British players dive as much as foreign players.

Bale & Ashley Young are prime examples incase your memory needs refreshing.

Can you think of anymore? Thought so.

blame jose for putting mata as a winger when we have hazard. just plain dumb. seems like Mou wants to FORCE him to play as a winger. he aint one.

we arent that bad tbh. could have scored. also we need to get schürrle in to the game. we really cant get him in the game at all.

He's on the field and hes goddamn soccer player ain't he? Geez! Whats Jose supposed to do, put the ball on his crotch?

He's been poor.

Just disappointing. Jose can defend him in public but he needs a fucking slap for that.

Poor is harsh. He was decent imho. The BT sport commentators seemed surprised as well, just like Mata. But the subs have seemed to make an effect so team before player icon14.gif