Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata has played a majority of the match though, and has been playing in a lot of matches (not the Liverpool one). I can't see why he should be unhappy.

Have you stopped to think that perhaps he's just unhappy and frustrated with his own performances?

Going from being the team's best player to under-preforming bench warmer in one season has to have an emotional impact...

Showing your true colors again on the 'foreigners'. Time for the brazilians to bugger off after the belgians last week?

:lol:

No I just want the Hazard FC guys like yourself to fuck off.

Great goal great for us but can't believe I put Torres as first scorer against Liverpool and he wasn't even on till very late so today was going to put him again then thought he might not be on again so went hazard then Torres scores, typical, lol, good for us anyway. The shots he has had could have had hat trick.

P.s. that was a f**** penalty

Showing your true colors again on the 'foreigners'. Time for the brazilians to bugger off after the belgians last week?

:lol:

No I just want the Hazard FC guys like yourself to fuck off.

Hahahahaha dude. Im here much longer than you.

But I can list 10's and 20's of foreign players who dive. You can only say 2.

Then go and scout some english players with the abilitys of the foreigners and not diving and shut the fuck up.

Have you stopped to think that perhaps he's just unhappy and frustrated with his own performances?

Going from being the team's best player to under-preforming bench warmer in one season has to have an emotional impact...

That's all his fault though. It's obvious what Mourinho wants and it's not Mourinho's fault if Mata can't deliver that.

That's all his fault though. It's obvious what Mourinho wants and it's not Mourinho's fault if Mata can't deliver that.

Did Mata claim otherwise? He didn't direct his anger at anyone, just seemed frustrated with the whole match.