Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Everyone from Hazard to Schurrle can play at number 10 but Mourinho won't play Mata there, why? Mata is the fucking slowest of the 5, and he's the one playing winger lol.

The passing though has been terrible today, but you can blame the shitty weather for that. We need a lucky goal or 2 to win this.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predicitable. Awful line-up. Worst match for Mata start would be a ranny away game against a defensive side.

Schurle is not a starting XI material, specially for away games.

Time for Oscar and Willian.

We've actually been okay, just haven't been clinical up front.

Mata's not even been playing in the middle which is again pretty frustrating, so he can't really influence as much as he can.

We did good, but we cant miss so many chances. We must be more effective or else we might end up losing in a bitter 1-0 to a worse Southamptom...

The team as a whole worked well. Torres, Hazard, Mikel and Dave were all my MOTM in the first half, in both ends of the pitch. The problem is that we are way too eager to score and keep choosing the wrong plays in the final third. Gotta concentrate and be more clinical!

Mata was way off his game though, I'd put Willian on to give us more width and speed to attack the flanks.

Fuck off seriousley. A part of me almost hope we lose this game now. SHAPE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Seriously, what is wrong with you? :doh:

Mata cant do anything when he is not a #10 and even more important - we dont control the fucking game.

He just looks so slow out there. Put Oscar or Willian in there and move Hazard out to the left against Chambers.

I said this a couple weeks back, but Torres looks fucking brilliant at times where he's got the ball in open space. Beats a defender or two and looks well on his way to scoring and it's like his brain shuts off. He either puts in a terrible, lazy cross like he did several times that half or he has a weak shot that goes harmlessly into the keepers arms.

So much doom and gloom here as always. We played well in the first 45 minutes and created enough chances to score at least two. But our decision making in the final is not PL level. Simple as that. That's what you get with young inexperienced AMs and has-beens at ST.

Just woke up lol. Going to watch the second half now.

From what I've read here, Torres is being Torres. Well, look on the bright side, the more he misses the more Abramovich will see he definitely needs a striker this January.

It would be a lot worse if our strikers suddenly showed up just this month, and then became shit again after.

Oscar and Willian for Schurrle and Mata please.

Mata starting to resemble Joe Cole in his last season with us.

blame jose for putting mata as a winger when we have hazard. just plain dumb. seems like Mou wants to FORCE him to play as a winger. he aint one.

we arent that bad tbh. could have scored. also we need to get schürrle in to the game. we really cant get him in the game at all.