• Mikel
    • De Bruyne
    • Willian
    • Schurrle
    • Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Chelsea NEEDED to lose this. And it needs to lose the game against Arsenal too. Nothing relevant will be done with this squad without a good scare...

We CAN'T remain tolerant about winning games we don't deserve to win, we CAN'T remain tolerant about these fucking useless strikers.

Torres, Ba and Etoo all need to go. KDB too.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we are planning to beat Arsenal on monday we can't beat Sunderland,we can't win a match without conceding goal haha.

About strikers I will not spend my keyboard.So disappointed...Maybe less photos on Instagram from our players and better work on pitch can make some diffrence next time.

Willian or Schwarzer for me..,

Deserved loss - this is what happens when you don't kill games.

ETO, BA and ESSIEN are not fit to play anymore. Cole is spent too - useless :(

January - need a midfielder, we missed RAMIRES! And a Striker - any striker that can run, stay on his feet and score... I would have Grant Holt - that's how bad it's got... 23 attempts, 7 on target = 1 goal

Not good enough at any level...

Mourinho will be fuming - this is a team of nothing - just empty promise...

Lets try:

Schwarzer

Azpi Ba Eto'o Cole (Seeing as how Ba and Eto'o are excellent at preventing any scoring).

Willian Oscar Mata Hazard Schurrle ( Width :yes: )

Lampard (He's a beast).

But seriously, we have to finish these sort of games off. We should have had this won and in the bag. Lucky we didn't lose by more in ET tbh, if it wasn't for schwarzer/

Get to 70 minutes, take foot off gas, look like we don't care, concede goal and then look like an Italian match fixing team by letting them win.

That was complete and utter shite. Absolute diabolical attitude to get to 1-0 and then just look at the body language of the players it just said "done enough"

Cahill and fucking Essien should get the fuck out of this club and not come anywhere near London after that horrible fucking shite. Everyone besides Willian and Schwarzer were fucking gash. I hope no one bitches about why KDB never plays after that shameful display. Fucking pathetic.