Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god for this.

really important game this one. cant afford to drop points. man city wont (they are playing at home), arsenal are playing away to cardiff, and so far cardiff have been brillaint at home in big matches. so we can extend the gap between us and the likes of united, tottenham, southampton themselves while closing the gap with arse.

cech

azpi luiz JT cole

rambo mikel

schurrle mata hazard

torres.

oscar looked damn tired in the game, lamps played pathetic and looked tired, iva will get murdered against lallana and would probably end up giving the ball away by dawdling on it awkardly and he is a definite "do not start" for this one. just have a feeling that luiz would be a good choice for this game. GC might get bullied off the ball by lambert and also luiz's ball play might come in real handy. i still dont get why schurrle has stopped starting after scoring a goal against city and generally being really good all round the season. his directness and his tracking back may keep shaw/clyne real quite and help our full backs too...

expecting a real hard fought game.

Nooooooo don't tempt the fates! If we lose 12 - 0 everybody on the forum will be coming for you!!

hahaha... u know what, even losing 12-0 might not be as bad a performance as this one. i mean after going 2-3 goals down, we ll definitely wake up and show the class we possess, also the players might play with a little fire in them. :)

As much as I want to see Mata play, I see no reason in dropping Oscar for him. Oscar has been very good for us in the Premiership. Hoping to see :

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Ash

Ramires Mikel

Oscar

Schurrle Torres Hazard

Common Chelsea !! :blue scalf:

the weirdest thing has been that schurrle has been a part of all of our important/big games but somehow is the first one to get the boot in the next match

united, bayern, everton, tottenham (sub), city, schalke (both legs).

Really odd that...would have expected him to start most our matches AND playing on the LEFT wing

Backing Torres and Ramires to score.

Southampton will have a decent share of the ball and like to play high defense, leading to these two having a fair share of opportunities on the counter.

Wanyama and the other bloke can leave a mark on you, we'll have to slip around them slickly and not get caught up in the riff raff. Please start Mata.

So, finally the November fuckfest has concluded. On second thought, last year on the 1st of December we played West Ham and it turned out one of the most torturous experiences of the season. I want to see something extremely different from our boys, but not only in this game. I want some consistency dammit. I'm sick of having a bad day at the office every two weeks.

That's the team I'd like to see:

-------------------------Cech---------------------

Ivanovic--------Terry-------Luiz-----------Cole

------------Ramires--------Mikel----------------

Hazard--------------Mata-------------Schurrle

----------------------Torres-----------------------