West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Jose everything is forgivable? Have you read this thread since the lineup was announced? There are people basically moaning about everything and I fully expect these same people to be crying for Mourinho to be sacked if we fail to win this.

Not a fan of Ramires on the wing but I definitely see more positives than negatives in that lineup and will wait till the final whistle to moan about something Mourinho might have gotten wrong today.

I'm not a 'bandwagoner', I criticize him when it's deserved and I certainly acknowledge the fact he has his flaws and blind spots, but what has been going on here today is nothing short of a witch hunt and in my humble opinion that is a disgrace. Hard to think of a better manager for us right now so moaning about Mourinho is ridiculous, especially after only a couple of months. Like I said, certain people are becoming way too spoiled after all the success and glory and not winning a match is always a good reason to either sack the manager or get rid of all the players and replace them by spending a few hundred millions on new ones.

I don't mean you as one of the bandwagoners and I also don't mean everything as literally but you can definitely see that majority of the fans always feel the need to defend Mourinho and just deem everything he does as something genius (when someone like Benitez gets bashed for doing the same thing) and is excused for practically almost everything.

I didn't read through every reply in this thread but some of the things that have been said are certainly justified based on what has happened. And it doesn't mean these people are necessary spoiled for success and are glory hunters.