West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much pessimism going on around here. Why do I get the feeling some people are secretly hoping for us to lose points today just so they can come back and say "I told you so".

I'll admit I would've gone with Mikel - Ramires in the pivot and maybe Willian on the right wing but seriously, some of the criticism for Mourinho is way over the top.,

Pessimism is warranted though. Ramires in the wing is out of the blue after doing well in the middle so far this season + having decent wingers on the bench.

Also, I doubt anyone on here is secretly hoping Chelsea will lose points today.

LAMPARD AGAIN!!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE !

RAMIREA ON THE RIGHT WING... WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING HERE. MOURINHO HAS LOST IT HE REALLY HAS LOST THE FUCKING PLOT.

Hahhaha .. only joking. No seriously though what the fuck is Lampard starting again for .. and why is Ramires playing wing.. I just din't get it!

Mats is fine... but not for jose.

Some say, Jose fell in love with him 5 months ago.

No Mata, Luiz, Essien, Mikel, KDB, The same fucking lineups are seen, weekly.

When I posted Jose is mistaken, the swarms of bees were landing, buzzing around my ears.

If we were playing Barcelona or Bayern away I'd understand playing Raminres and Ivanovic on the same flank but vs West Ham?! This is so embarrassing, jeez.

But it's Jose you know, he's always right. He knows what he is doing. We can't question him...

but yeah if this doesn't go down well, it will be a bloodbath in the post-match thread

Definitely, but on the other hand how many people will be praising Mourinho if he actually got it spot on with this selection?

Too many spoiled fans just expect the team to win all games with ease but anything else than a win and they lose their shit.