West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

It certainly seems that way sometimes...

I think we can try to be positive and hope for it to work.

It doesn't change the fact that it makes no sense to ignore guys like Willian and André for Ramires in the winger. We may win, Ramires may cross for a Eto'o winner, I don't care, it still doesn't make sense, but I do hope we win.

But it's Jose you know, he's always right. He knows what he is doing. We can't question him...

this kind of post is really annoying to be honest, Jason, and it doesn't match the rest of posts showed here.

A lot of people are complaining, many are trying to support the team despite disagreeing and I haven't seen one post to back up yours... I guess the sarcasm about Mourinho worshiping is more annoying than the worship itself, especially when no one is praising his choices...

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely, but on the other hand how many people will be praising Mourinho if he actually got it spot on with this selection?

Too many spoiled fans just expect the team to win all games with ease but anything else than a win and they lose their shit.

Not with ease but at least against the bad teams. You are not concerned that we just lost to Newcastle and drew with West Brom(should have lost)?

Definitely, but on the other hand how many people will be praising Mourinho if he actually got it spot on with this selection?

Too many spoiled fans just expect the team to win all games with ease but anything else than a win and they lose their shit.

The only thing thats shit is this lineup.....

Your so called spoiled fans dont expect to win all games with ease but we like to see some nice football witch will be very hard with lineup against westham

The only thing thats shit is this lineup.....

Your so called spoiled fans dont expect to win all games with ease but we like to see some nice football witch will be very hard with lineup against westham

Nice football and Jose in the same sentence...it is like water and fire.

But it's Jose you know, he's always right. He knows what he is doing. We can't question him...

Exactly. He knows more about football than everyone here combined. We are we to question him?! We're just the fans who have been supporting Chelsea all of our lives! (or the majority of)

Not with ease but at least against the bad teams. You are not concerned that we just lost to Newcastle and drew with West Brom(should have lost)?

Well, of course I'm concerned. Performances were shit but Mourinho has had over two weeks to think about this match and is now trying something different, I see no problem with that. Like I already said, I have some doubts but I will reserve my judgement until after the match.

Mikel will bring some much needed stability in midfield and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we dominated this match and won comfortably. Ramires starting on the wing really isn't that big of a deal because we have many great options on the bench to replace him with and we can bring some fresh legs second half to play against their tired defenders. If we win this, I expect some of the people here to eat some serious humble pie when commenting in the post-match thread.

Seriously, I thought we've evolved from 'Ramires on the right'. I can understand it to some extent, but when Lampard is your only other DM and half of your team is composed of AMs, it's a different story. Maybe it's just defensive cover for Branislav 'The Winger' Ivanovic...

true that's not good and I'm not defending the set of supporters who do that but fans can't question team selection? You admitted you would've done things differently as well.

Hopefully it works out. 3 points might take us back to 2nd