Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

"Mr Mourinho has been very angry since the Newcastle game, very angry indeed and frustrated. We know his personality and it is scary when he's angry like this," he told Standard Sport. (Oscar for Mourinho)

Did Oscar really call Mourinho as 'Mr Mourinho'? MISTER MOURINHO?! :blink::lol:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For players from Spain/Portugal/Italy/Latin American countries "Mister" is usual way of adressing the coach.

Or maybe JOse's anger was too scary :)

I think Willian and Schurrle deserve to start, they both at least got a shot off at Newcastle. Something the starters couldn't do for large periods. The third player will be Oscar.

Will be one hard-working trio in defense, i just hope they deliver the goods in attack.

Where is Choulo when we need him? IRC that he had this YouTube subscription for all pressers.

Sorry mate, but no one uploaded the presser for this one. It must have not been replayed on CTV or something because that's usually when people record it and upload it on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Sorry mate, but no one uploaded the presser for this one. It must have not been replayed on CTV or something because that's usually when people record it and upload it on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Well I find it refreshing that you still care. :D Thanks for trying anyway. I found this from Eurosport, but it's stuff that we have already discussed on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3B21ElO17M

Oscar knows 4 words in english...

I play, I play well, i play good...

Cech

Azp-terry-luiz-cole

Rambo-ake

Willian-oscar-schurrle

Eto.