Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

Very unlikely, but if KDB would get a substitution spot, he'd better be cracking up like he's on drugs! Or I'll personally fly over to make sure he does!

Let's hope the players are ready to prove Mourinho wrong about the game against Newcastle.

here is hoping we need him somehow during the match.

I guess the players will be ready - whoever started would be honestly - because saved few exceptions like Luiz who has a dig in form - most players Saturday had attitude problems, that I'm sure were handled exhaustively by Mourinho. So I expect them to be alright in terms of attitude now and I think most of them have been in form in October, so we don't have to worry about them being in a bad shape.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard not turning up to training.??? Hmmmm

yeah, Mourinho dodged the question... he was clearly uncomfortable talking about it and dodged the question when the guy asked if Eden didn't turn up. He didn't confirmed or denied, just repeated he missed an important training session. Who knows what happened?