Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

Cahill: "We're looking to go out and get a positive result, we'll be one step closer to qualifying so it's a big game." #CFC

Cahill: "We're all in it together, the next best thing after a defeat is to go out and put things right, we need to move on." #CFC

Cahill: "We were very organised out there, played well and limited them to long distance efforts. The onus will be on us at home." #CFC

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cahill: "We're looking to go out and get a positive result, we'll be one step closer to qualifying so it's a big game." #CFC

Cahill: "We're all in it together, the next best thing after a defeat is to go out and put things right, we need to move on." #CFC

Cahill: "We were very organised out there, played well and limited them to long distance efforts. The onus will be on us at home." #CFC

Looks like Cahill may start tomorrow then though Ba didn't after doing the presser for the Basel game.

Mourinho: "I have had lots of time to reflect on Saturday's game, watch it again, but I don't change my opinion." #CFC

Jose says he wants his teams to be proactive and not reactive during games, and that is why Saturday's loss was disappointing. #CFC

Mourinho: "I don't want to see the changes I make tomorrow as though somebody is paying for the Newcastle loss. That's not the case." #CFC

Mourinho confirms that Fernando Torres is out of the game, while Bertrand picked up a knock in training today. #CFC

Jose says Torres has a muscular injury and he is waiting on the results of a scan before knowing the full extent of the injury. #CFC

Jose says both Samuel Eto'o and Demba Ba have a great opportunity to impress while Torres is out injured. #CFC

Chelsea FC @chelseafc 1m

Mourinho confirms that Fernando Torres is out of the game, while Bertrand picked up a knock in training today

Jose says Torres has a muscular injury and he is waiting on the results of a scan before knowing the full extent of the injury.

Jose says both Samuel Eto'o and Demba Ba have a great opportunity to impress while Torres is out injured.

Sam Wallace @SamWallaceIndy 2m

Mourinho says Torres problem 'muscular'. Out Schalke game and the WBA match on Saturday too

if only Mirror was reliable and I could actually believe José is dropping both Cole and Lampard...

I have no doubts though Azpilicueta is starting in the LB

Beckenbauer just said on german tv that he watched our game vs. city at stamford bridge and that it was an utterly boring match... what a senile twat. Can't stand this bundesliga wankfest anymore.. please batter them tomorrow

The Bayern chiefs, they have always been so arrogant... I remember in 2008, Rumenigge and Hoeness keep saying Premier League is cheating, Chelsea is breaking football... they are just jealous. Now look where Hoeness is, he is going to prison for tax fraud... now who is the cheat?

Who is cheating in 1962 when the big German construction tycoon buys Bayern and makes them the biggest team in Germany? Before he buy, Bayern are mid table in second division in Germany. At least before Roman buy Chelsea, we have been a good team in Premier League for 7-8 years..