Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar knows 4 words in english...

I play, I play well, i play good...

Cech

Azp-terry-luiz-cole

Rambo-ake

Willian-oscar-schurrle

Eto.

luiz wont make the match-day squad itself. ake starting for this one would be a real shocker as he just played and captained the chelsea u 19 team to a win over schalke.

Just saw a tweet from Jason Cundy saying Mata, Luiz, Hazard, Cole and Lampard have all been dropped for tonight's match. It's a picture from a newspaper back page. It's a bit unfair by Mourinho I'd say, to drop Hazard after one bad game whilst it took him 10 or so matches to do the same with Lampard.

if this is true I'll marry Mourinho.

Those are the same guys I said in one of my posts I thought should be dropped. All of them, with no exception and no addition on my part.

Willian starts, Lampard and Cole dropped.

Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Ivanovic; Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle; Eto'o

That's the confirmed lineup. It's on the UEFA site.

On the bench: Schwarzer, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Mata, De Bruyne and Ba.

No Hazard...

I can imagine the motivation of Hazard and Mata for second half if the result is 0:0.

Just thought the same thing. Well, anyone who comes in as a substitute will not be lacking motivation.

Oops, no Hazard even on the bench. But he needs rest, really, and time to think too.