Mario Balotelli

Namika

Will he suit Liverpool' style of play? we all know Liverpool play with pace and energy, Balo is the total opposite on the pitch, he struts around and can look lazy. I personally think Liverpool are partly singing him just because of the name, it's like a marquee signing for the fans. Rodgers apparently isn't too keen but the board want him and for that price he's ready to take that gamble.

His name definitely plays a part. But this is a very understandable move though, from Liverpool's point of view. I personally don't think he'll be a force but it is possible as he does have potential. They can't attract top players so they have to take a gamble like this. And at this price, it's a gamble worth taking. And let's not forget the fact that he actually is a good player. Inconsistent though.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 50/50 and it's about time Liverpool had some of our 'striker signing luck'

If things go bad it will destroy the team and dressing room

If it goes well - I will emigrate, can't be arsed to hear Scousers banging on about him...

I already really really don't like liverpul and with Balotelli they have just increased the potential hate I can have... Hopefully he keeps up being inconsistent and mentally fragile instead.

Good we didn't go for him, but honestly I'm happy he's back in the Premier League :D

Smart move by Rodgers. If he does well then its a bargain but if it does not work out then the club can sell him to Juventus or maybe even PSG and recover their investment.

Its just a shame that an immensely talented player like Balo lets his attitude affect his overall game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You