Mario Balotelli

Namika

I can understand him having problems playing in Italy. Even as a native they are terrible to black players. I don't know his history prior to his last couple years so I cannot speak to his stay in the EPL. If he managed to win a league title here than he can't be that much of a cancer???

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand him having problems playing in Italy. Even as a native they are terrible to black players. I don't know his history prior to his last couple years so I cannot speak to his stay in the EPL. If he managed to win a league title here than he can't be that much of a cancer???

Really? Do you remember when he choked his gaffer?

balloteli.jpg

The term Prima Donna comes to mind when I think of Balotelli. Also he is always a red card waiting to happen.

Shocking, we said no to Balo.

Costa is undoubtedly Mourinho's first choice (I think he'd still be even if we had someone like Cavani), and Balotelli on the bench would not be good for squad morale/harmony. Jose has called him 'unmanageable' before so given all that it's hardly surprisng.

The difference between Suarez and Ballotelli is while the former was an absolute nut job he always gave his all in the pitch and in training and never caused trouble from within.

Ballotelli is a completely different kettle of fish, give it a year and he will have Brendan tied up to one of the Melwood crossbars.

Costa is undoubtedly Mourinho's first choice (I think he'd still be even if we had someone like Cavani), and Balotelli on the bench would not be good for squad morale/harmony. Jose has called him 'unmanageable' before so given all that it's hardly surprisng.

I mean a good player want the move, ready and aware to be the 2nd choice striker behind Costa, also we could get him for a cheap price, as well as prevent him to join our rivals. Then we could "force" Torres to leave until D-day.

Worth to take a risk, imo.

• 11 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You