Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad, Jose needs to rest his players today.

After Sunday, the quality on show was fantastic, we had seen top drawer game, but Chelsea must prepare for Saturday´s game.

Priority lies with PL, I feel.

If Chelsea wins tonight, I will laugh at the goons. Whatever happens, be it. Just remember, this is not important for Chelsea in the long run.

Just a thought here.

If Ozil plays tonight, Jose should send Essien after him, kick his nuts, Essien gets red 5 minutes before the end & Ozil is out injured = the end of goons. :clown:

Schwarzer - Azpiliqueta, Luiz, Kalas, Cole - Mikel, Essien - De Bruyne, Mata, Willian - Eto'o

arsenal lineup?

fabianski

jenkinson vermalean mertesacker monreal

wishere frimpong

gnabry rosiscky miyachi

bendtner.

that is what my friend (an arsenal fan) expects them to start with.

fabianski

wishere frimpong

gnabry rosiscky miyachi

bendtner.

That's horrible. We should have no problem winning this by at least a few goals if they start with that.

Schwarzer

Azpi Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Mikel Essien

KdB Mata Willian

Eto'o

It's silly that barely any of that team played last game against City. That's damn strong. If MVG wasn't injured we'd only have Cahill playing, and even then, we could put Kalas in. Just think of our depth last season.

It's silly that barely any of that team played last game against City. That's damn strong. If MVG wasn't injured we'd only have Cahill playing, and even then, we could put Kalas in. Just think of our depth last season.

Yeah it sure is strong, this squad is a bit special now but to compete on all fronts it's what we needed.

fabianski

wishere frimpong

gnabry rosiscky miyachi

bendtner.

Frimpong definitely won't start as he's not in the match squad :)

Frimpong definitely won't start as he's not in the match squad :)

my friend just told me that. wenger confirmed that hayden would play. so probably that is a direct swap for frimpong. also he says gnabry seems to have a niggle and he is being accessed.

I think Torres will rest in this game. Etoo should be the one starting and then perhaps Ba.

IMO this game will be a good indicator as to whether Mourinho has any hope for Mata. If he doesn't play the full game, I think he'll be out the next time the market opens...

I think there will be lots of goals tonight on both ends. The teams are fielding players that havent played that much together therefore we could see some shaky defences on both sides,And also this is a big oppertunity for players to show why they should be picked for the first team ( looking at you KDB... :ph34r: ) All in all I think it has the potential to be a exciting game( despite the lack of 1st team players on both sides) and hopefully a convincing Chelsea victory.

My team:

Schwarzer

Azpi Kalas Luiz Bertrand

Mikel/Ake Essien ©

KdB Mata Willian

Ba

If we lose today, It'll probably be the end of Ba ever starting a Chelsea match.

Highly unlikely he'll get a chance in the PL before January.

End of his Chelsea career more like, when Lukaku comes back/new striker is signed he will be in reserve forever or leave.

I actually think Arse will field a strong XI. Maybe 2-3 youth players, but I think we'll see mostly first XI players.

I honestly couldn't care less about this match or this competition. It's actually kind of refreshing and nice being able to look forward to a Chelsea match without caring or worrying about the result. I'm usually so nervous before Prem/CL games but this one I'll be excited for.

I actually think Arse will field a strong XI. Maybe 2-3 youth players, but I think we'll see mostly first XI players.

I honestly couldn't care less about this match or this competition. It's actually kind of refreshing and nice being able to look forward to a Chelsea match without caring or worrying about the result. I'm usually so nervous before Prem/CL games but this one I'll be excited for.

I doubt it, they have alot of players injured and a big game vs Liverpool on saturday. But you never know wenger might be desperate enough to end their throphy drought to risk it.