Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Disappointed with our selection to be honest. League cup is supposed to be a chance for the kids to get a meaningful game.. That squad cost best part of £100m.

But that is our B team with the exception of Luiz and Mata.

Kids are never gonna get a shot when we have 20 world class players in a squad.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only player what took part of yesterday's match that could start tomorrow is Eto'o and maybe Cahill if Mourinho doesn't feel like Kalas should start (he's been injured for a long time).

As for Arsenal I expect a mix of 4-5 team A players and the rest from their team B because they honestly don't have a squad as deep as ours and Arsene probably knows the league cup still is his best shot winning a title. He won't risk that :P

guess I was right about both things. The squads are exactly how I expected them to be... our B team is better than their A mixed team. :lol:

It doesn't mean we'll win, but that's just mouthwatering. Too much quality

But that is our B team with the exception of Luiz and Mata.

Kids are never gonna get a shot when we have 20 world class players in a squad.

Oh yeah I know, just makes you wonder why we've bothered creating one of the best academys in England.

guess I was right about both things. The squads are exactly how I expected them to be... our B team is better than their A mixed team. :lol:

It doesn't mean we'll win, but that's just mouthwatering. Too much quality

How can you doubt who wins tonight ?

That team must beat their goon squad, easily.

those basterds from yahoo posted a completely wrong lineup.

23 Mark Schwarzer; 28 Cesar Azpilicueta, 24 Gary Cahill, 4 David Luiz, 34 Ryan Bertrand; 5 Michael Essien ©, 12John Mikel Obi; 22 Willian, 10 Juan Mata, 15 Kevin De Bruyne; 29 Samuel Eto'o.

gust as predicted only Mou does not take the risk with Kalas

We're still in an experimental phase and we have fringe players who need games so it's tough to throw young players in, especially away to Arsenal. The only disappointment I have is not seeing Kalas alongside Luiz, but there's a case to be made that Luiz and Cahill need to build a rapport because at the moment we just can't leave out JT.

The bench is a slightly different story and I'd have liked to see other options there but Jose likes winning cups and this is the first opportunity we'll have.

Last year we were crying out for this type of depth.