OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChelsTransfer: Chelsea are taking steps to bring Koke to Stamford Bridge as Jose Mourinho looks to further strengthen his squad for next season. #CFC (Sky)

Surely it's either him or Fabregas, don't see both being able to fit in this squad..

Is Athletico really going to lose Courtois, Luis, Tiago, Koke and Costa in one summer after winning the Liga? Courtois and Tiago they can't do anything about. But no way they let the other three walk.

If the rumours are to be believe all 5 will be at Chelsea next season haha. But tbh, I'd like em all here if possible.

Is Athletico really going to lose Courtois, Luis, Tiago, Koke and Costa in one summer after winning the Liga? Courtois and Tiago they can't do anything about. But no way they let the other three walk.

If the rumours are to be believe all 5 will be at Chelsea next season haha. But tbh, I'd like em all here if possible.

With Barca letting Fabregas go, it's not hard to imagine they'll target Koke's release clause. Word is they'll look to Rakitic.. Hopefully they'll replace all these players well, I'd hate to see their success diminish so suddenly

I think this is the case too. It seems like it's between us and Barcelona for Koke and he'd definitely go to Barcelona over us. That leaves Fabregas for us.

Not mention all the fans here will bitch about if we pay Koke'e release clause, which imo us or Barca will have to if we want to sign him.

With Barca letting Fabregas go, it's not hard to imagine they'll target Koke's release clause. Word is they'll look to Rakitic.. Hopefully they'll replace all these players well, I'd hate to see their success diminish so suddenly

It was always going to happen. I've been saying it for a while, this year Atletico reached a peak imo one where all their players were pretty much on form. Players were going to leave because as well as Atletico did this year they are not going to be powerhouses in Europe and dominate football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You