Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic

Koke - Oscar

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Subs: Schwarzer, Ivanovic, Omeruo, Tiago, Ramires, Schurrle, Lukaku

Reserves: Blackman, PVA, Chalobah, MVG, Salah, Torres

DONE!

Atletico de Chelsea!!!!!!!!! HOUGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I don't understand how Pogba is totally worth the 0560m or whatever but Koke isn't near worth 0550m? He's proven against the best teams in the world. I don't know.:wacko:

I don't know about him and pogba, but we lost a lot of goal sources this season because we were poor from corners and set pieces, especially against small teams that park the bus. We could have scored from a corner and opened them up.

In fact I can only remember ivanovic and 2 terry goals from set pieces in the whole season in EPL.

We need a koke level crosser in our team.

Do it Chelsea!

In:

Costa - 32M

Koke - 50M

Tiago - Free

Luis - 18M

Courtois - Loan Return

Lukaku - Loan Return

Total = 100M

Out:

Luiz - 48M

Mikel - 8M

Marin - 4M

Cole - Free

Lamps - Free

Total = 50M

Net spend:

Treble = 50M

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic

Koke - Oscar

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Subs: Schwarzer, Ivanovic, Omeruo, Tiago, Ramires, Schurrle, Lukaku

Reserves: Blackman, PVA, Chalobah, MVG, Salah, Torres

DONE!

would be great, but my concern is that I doubt Atletico would be crazy enough to let Costa, Koke, Luis, Tiago go and along the line losing Courtois at the same window.

would be great, but my concern is that I doubt Atletico would be crazy enough to let Costa, Koke, Luis, Tiago go and along the line losing Courtois at the same window.

Costa 32m release clause, Luis 20m release clause, Koke 48m release clause, Miranda 24m release clause, Courtois contract expiring, Tiago contract expiring, Diego contract expiring, Juanfran 10m release clause, Turan 33m release clause. In theory all these players could leave with Atletico not being able to do anything.

Costa 32m release clause, Luis 20m release clause, Koke 48m release clause, Miranda 24m release clause, Courtois contract expiring, Tiago contract expiring, Diego contract expiring, Juanfran 10m release clause, Turan 33m release clause. In theory all these players could leave with Atletico not being able to do anything.

Yeah, but the player himself could say no. At least Atletico will not just stay and doing nothing. They will try to convince them personally to stay, like they are rumoured trying to do with Costa. Even in costa case, the player has signed the pre-agreement contract.

Yeah, but the player himself could say no. At least Atletico will not just stay and doing nothing. They will try to convince them personally to stay, like they are rumoured trying to do with Costa. Even in costa case, the player has signed the pre-agreement contract.

Obviously otherwise it is violation of human right LOL, I mean if the player doesn't come then what is the point of signing him. What I meant is that if he wants to come and we want to get him we can as long as we pay that clause, unlike the Modric situation in 2011 where Levy decided to be a dick and held him back against his wish.

I personally like Koke more than Pogba.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Koke worked well under Simeone's system which is similar to ours though we tend to play 4-2-3-1 a lot more. I can't see Koke coming here and playing the pivot for Jose.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Koke worked well under Simeone's system which is similar to ours though we tend to play 4-2-3-1 a lot more. I can't see Koke coming here and playing the pivot for Jose.

It would have to be a 4-3-3. But that's the same for Pogba too. I don't think he's suited for a pivot role either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You