OneMoSalah

u21 championship.

Go ask anyone in Spain who is better, thiago or koke.

Thiago is pretty much better in everything minus long passes/set pieces. This is the same kid that broke into Barcelona so called greatest team with the greatest midfield as a teenager. The same kid that Barcelona fans thought was better than Arsenal's Cesc at that time and captain of Spain u21 champ team.

Thiago is better player in football sense, but Koke is more allround and also works harder. Therefore, he would be more suitable for us and PL, should he ever decide to leave spain.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa

Hazard Willian

Oscar

Matic Koke

Azpi Terry Cahill Ivanovic

Courtois

Subs...Cech, Shaw, Luiz, Lampard, Ramires, Schurlle, Lukaku

Still Got...Schwarzer, Kalas, Zouma, van Ginkel, Salah, and possibly Eto'o

I'd say that is pretty terrifying for any opposition....also I think Koke is awesome, great passer, puts his shift in defensively.

per whoscored.com -

Apps Goals Assists Yellow Red PS% Rating

Total 41 (4) 7 15 8 0 81.5 7.32

Avg tackles per game - 2.6

Avg Passes per game - 45.8 success rate 81.5%

Not quite on Matic or Vidal's level, but he is only 22

• 3 weeks later...

Will Athletico really be willing to lose Costa, Courtois & Koke in one summer? If for some reason they would, then I'd pay whatever they want for Koke. Even more so than Pogba. I rate him very very high.

With Costa a fee has already been agreed. Courtois is already our player. Koke, I'm not sure they'll be as willing to sell but they are in serious debt so they may be tempted if the price is right. We've also been linked with Filipe Luis, he's 29 so it doesn't really fit in with our transfer policy, but if he's cheap I wouldn't mind having him for a couple of seasons. Next season we may be the new and improved Atletico Madrid... :lol:

He looked more like a CAM\CM everytime I've watched Atletico play.

they are analysing him now on sky sports, he may have a wide starting position , but he plays very narrow

Don't all players in Spain have to have a buy-out clause in their contract? If so, what is Koke's?

It was £16m, but he signed a new contract over the winter that raised it up to £50m.

Rumors that MU is considering activating his clause of £50m, he would be a good signing for them but that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overpriced.

If Pogba is worth whatever Juve want for him, Koke is easily worth £50m.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You