OneMoSalah

It would have to be a 4-3-3. But that's the same for Pogba too. I don't think he's suited for a pivot role either.

I disagree.

And I also doubt we would buy Koke to play 4-3-3 when we have Oscar, Hazard, Salah, Schurrle, Willian, Moses. That's a lot of investment for 2 positions.

Won't happen, if we add a player it will definitely be someone who can play the pivot and for 50m Koke ain't that guy.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree.

And I also doubt we would buy Koke to play 4-3-3 when we have Oscar, Hazard, Salah, Schurrle, Willian, Moses. That's a lot of investment for 2 positions.

Won't happen, if we add a player it will definitely be someone who can play the pivot and for 50m Koke ain't that guy.

Well Oscar won't contend for the forward positions in a 4-3-3. He'll be part of the midfield.

So it'll be 5 for 2 positions. Hazard and Schurrle for LW. Willian and Salah for RW. Moses can be used in extreme circumstances.

Matic

Koke - Oscar

Atletico Madrid are dominating the headlines both in England and Spain. Contrasting reports about centre-half Miranda with reports claiming both Manchester United and Barcelona have stepped up an interest. With Diego Costa and Felipe Luis looking Chelsea bound, reports claim that Roberto Soldado and Guilherme Siqueira are their preferred options to replace them.

-SSN

Atletico Madrid are dominating the headlines both in England and Spain. Contrasting reports about centre-half Miranda with reports claiming both Manchester United and Barcelona have stepped up an interest. With Diego Costa and Felipe Luis looking Chelsea bound, reports claim that Roberto Soldado and Guilherme Siqueira are their preferred options to replace them.

-SSN

link?

neither koke nor pogba are worth 50mil. we can get a lars bender for close to 20mil. he is quite good. defensively is sound. workrate is great. technically he is not as good as those too but a definite improvement on rambo.

link?

It was being reported by Sky Sports in it's Transfer Center early in the morning today. Guess they might just be highlighting rumours in other papers in the morning.

50m for Koke is pretty much a risky move especially in our 4-2-3-1. Same sort of money for a more established CM in Pogba is definitely the better option.

Koke has played 4,5 season of European top level football already whereas Pogba just finished his 2nd season of top-flight football. How is Pogba a "more established CM" than Koke then? Seriously?!

Costa, luis, miranda, tiago, and now koke. Unbelievable that a team that reached the champions league final are getting ripped apart like this. I feel sad for them

Nobody left till now.

I belive at least Koke and Miranda will stay.

Koke has played 4,5 season of European top level football already whereas Pogba just finished his 2nd season of top-flight football. How is Pogba a "more established CM" than Koke then? Seriously?!

Last time I checked he isn't even a CM.

4-5 years at the top level? Who are you kidding?

Last time I checked he isn't even a CM.

4-5 years at the top level? Who are you kidding?

Whether or not he's a CM is obscurely up for debate. All his attributes indicate that he is more of a central midfielder than an attacking midfielder.

And as for top-flight football...

2013/14: 58 games

2012/13: 48 games

2011/12: 40 games

2010/11: 19 games

2009/19: 4 games (Fair enough if you leave this one out.)

...compared to Pogba's 2 seasons.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You