Steaua Bucharest v Chelsea

Jase

I read Mourinho stormed out and expected a furious reaction from him and yelling and shouting...very disappointed.

He's doesn't look angry, he looks like he's late to the start of that TV show everyone is talking about but I've never seen :P

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read Mourinho stormed out and expected a furious reaction from him and yelling and shouting...very disappointed.

He's doesn't look angry, he looks like he's late to the start of that TV show everyone is talking about but I've never seen :P

You need to watch Breaking Bad asap. It's as good as our CL win.

Steaua had a good start in the domestic competitions, but in the UEFA Champions League they only managed to win against Vardar Skopje (home & away) and Dinamo Tbilisi (away). Against Legia, both matches ended as draws and against Schalke they lost by 3-0. In the domestic competitions, they won against weaker teams (well, everyone is weaker than them in the Romanian League, but still, I don't know how relevant a win by 5-0 against Sageata Navodari is). What I'm trying to say is that their not as good as they were in the last season.

But if you look at the things from another perspective, you might say that Steaua is the kind of team that knows how to play an European match. Even if I support Dinamo and, naturally, Steaua is for a Dinamo fan what Tottenham is for a Chelsea fan, I have to agree with that. They will be very motivated and very strong physically, but mentally they will fall if they concede. The fans will make a lot of noise, but even 50.000 monks will make a lot of noise if they get together and start talking. I have a lot of friends who support Steaua, but most of them agree that the atmosphere at their games is not even close to the best atmosphere that could be created by so many people.

We're clearly favourites, we must and we will win. Come on, Chelsea!

did he storm out? I read he called it off, ending it earlier, no mentioning of him storming out.

Now why the media is making a circus out of de Bruyne, I don't get... unless it's Belgian press - which makes sense they insistently ask, but other than them, I don't see why general press would be making a big deal of Bruyne not being selected. one out of him, willian and andré wouldn't...

The word stormed is one of which the cancerous English media will role out time and time again for the sake of a headline. When I first heard of 'Jose storms out of press conference' my initial reaction was banging fists on desk and kicking of chair, only to arrive home and see him explaining to the press his thoughts, nodding in the direction of media, a small smirk, a tap in the direction of the Chelsea official and a pat on the shoulder of Frank.

But hey let's not let the truth get in the way of as good old media frenzy eh?

Anyway on to tonight, my team.

Cech

Azpilcueta Terry Luiz Cole

Mikel Lampard

Mata Oscar Willian

Torres

did he storm out? I read he called it off, ending it earlier, no mentioning of him storming out.

Now why the media is making a circus out of de Bruyne, I don't get... unless it's Belgian press - which makes sense they insistently ask, but other than them, I don't see why general press would be making a big deal of Bruyne not being selected. one out of him, willian and andré wouldn't...

Naaah, this is bullshit, he didn't storm out. Let me tell you what happened - Chelsea was represented at the press conference in Bucharest by Jose, Lamps and Chelsea's press officer. Jose had a normal behaviour, he was asked questions by both English and Romanian media and he answered them all. After some time, when Jose finished answering a question, Chelsea's press officer said something like: "Jose, please excuse me, we have to move to Frank Lampard for some quick questions because he has to do an interview for some television", and then Jose asked him: "It's ok, it is that all? do you need me anymore?", and Chelsea's press officer said: "Yes, one question and it is all over." and Jose said: "Ok.". And that last question happened to be about De Bruyne, but Jose didn't leave the press conference because of this, he left the press conference because he was told and he knew this was the last question before moving to Lamps.

Naaah, this is bullshit, he didn't storm out. Let me tell you what happened - Chelsea was represented at the press conference in Bucharest by Jose, Lamps and Chelsea's press officer. Jose had a normal behaviour, he was asked questions by both English and Romanian media and he answered them all. After some time, when Jose finished answering a question, Chelsea's press officer said something like: "Jose, please excuse me, we have to move to Frank Lampard for some quick questions because he has to do an interview for some television", and then Jose asked him: "It's ok, it is that all? do you need me anymore?", and Chelsea's press officer said: "Yes, one question and it is all over." and Jose said: "Ok.". And that last question happened to be about De Bruyne, but Jose didn't leave the press conference because of this, he left the press conference because he was told and he knew this was the last question before moving to Lamps.

then the press is even worse than I thought... you see skynews, the guardian, telegraph all crucifying him for 'storming out', 'losing the plot', 'dark mood' when he only lost his patience with some stupid question?

my team

cech

iva luiz terry cole

rami mikel (or lamps)

oscar mata schurrle

torres

I really HATE whoever decides which CL matches are televised here in the States.

For the second match week in a row I don't get to watch Chelsea. Instead they're showing Barca v Celtic which won't even be remotely close on one channel and Ajax v Milan which I have absolutely no interest in at all on the other channel.

So fucking annoying.

I really HATE whoever decides which CL matches are televised here in the States.

For the second match week in a row I don't get to watch Chelsea. Instead they're showing Barca v Celtic which won't even be remotely close on one channel and Ajax v Milan which I have absolutely no interest in at all on the other channel.

So fucking annoying.

we know that feel bro.

i have to wait till 5.30am to watch the repeat

I kept hearing they are unbeaten in a run of games or something,

We need to go out there and get a very positive result. I would play Torres and he has to have a good game, and if he does start Mata, he must have a good game, a goal for either wouldnt hurt. We really need a good result to boost us. I was watching dvd of Champions League we won and seeing how we struggled at the start, i could not have dreamed we would win it, at points we were so close to going out forget winning it. However this year we need to start better, losing to Basel was bad :(