• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------------------Cech-----------------------

Azpi---------Cahill------Terry----------Cole

--------------Mikel-------Ramires------------

Mata---------------Oscar--------------Willian

--------------------Torres----------------------

First time in over 2 years i have put my Torres in "my" lineup on the match thread.

---------------------Cech-----------------------

Azpi---------Cahill------Terry----------Cole

--------------Mikel-------Ramires------------

Mata---------------Oscar--------------Willian

--------------------Torres----------------------

First time in over 2 years i have put my Torres in "my" lineup on the match thread.

I wouldnt start Cahill. No reason to pick him over Luiz in this game.

Why are they broadcasting Barca vs Celtic and Ajax vs Milan???

If anything, I would imagine Napoli vs Arsenal be the best potential game.....

Also, usually fox sports and fox sports deportes televise 2 different games, not today, both fing barca...

I'll be providing text commentary on the twitter page tonight, bitches!

It better be good, no telecast here(well, my provider doesn't have that channel). I ll be relying you, thor!!

It better be good, no telecast here(well, my provider doesn't have that channel). I ll be relying you, thor!!

Every time we have a game I do the commentary for, the game is shocking - luckily my commentary is absolutely incredible :ph34r:

Thanks God Brazil has a huge Chelsea fanbase and ESPN has very good numbers when showing our matches.

They're not showing Arsenal and showing Milan in a third channel that isn't available to all cable companies, but Chelsea is in the main channel with Barça in the second. All HD, and in my case in 70 HD inches. I'm a happy cookie. I just need the match to start already

Thanks God Brazil has a huge Chelsea fanbase and ESPN has very good numbers when showing our matches.

They're not showing Arsenal and showing Milan in a third channel that isn't available to all cable companies, but Chelsea is in the main channel with Barça in the second. All HD, and in my case in 70 HD inches. I'm a happy cookie. I just need the match to start already

Over here ITV have the Celtic v Barcelona game on, but I can bet you one thing here, had United played tonight against Donetsk they would be on ITV and Celtic on SKY.

FA STATEMENT ON TORRES

The Football Association has today (Tuesday) released the following statement:

'The FA will take no action against Chelsea's Fernando Torres in relation to an incident involving Tottenham Hotspur's Jan Vertonghen which occurred in the 50th minute of their match on Saturday 28 September 2013.

'One of the match officials saw the coming together of the two players, albeit not in its entirety.

'In these particular circumstances, in line with The FA's policy on when retrospective action may be taken, reviewed this summer by the game's stakeholders (the Premier League, the Football League, the Professional Footballers' Association, the League Managers' Association, Professional Game Match Officials Limited and the National Game), no action may be taken.

I really hope Willian stars rather than Schurrle. If he doesn't start becoming a major part of our side soon then why spend SO much on a luxury player? I hope and expect him to be a nailed on starter like Hazard seems to be when he's fit.

Hazard on the left, Mata or Oscar in the middle, and Willian on the right is how I hope we line up most of the time.

He needs to get about 3-4 straight starts to get chemistry with our players.