Steaua Bucharest v Chelsea

Jase

I really hope Willian stars rather than Schurrle. If he doesn't start becoming a major part of our side soon then why spend SO much on a luxury player? I hope and expect him to be a nailed on starter like Hazard seems to be when he's fit.

Hazard on the left, Mata or Oscar in the middle, and Willian on the right is how I hope we line up most of the time.

He needs to get about 3-4 straight starts to get chemistry with our players.

I think the thing with Willian is lack of form. He's been training with us for a month, but prior to that he spent 45 without an official match. It's like this past month with us was his 'pre-season' and the far and apart matches he's played this month definitely don't help, but with our fixtures now we can't afford much.

As someone posted here - or somewhere else - we'll have much doable matches coming next and with the team's chemistry improving as well as the squad getting more used to Mourinho's tactics I can see Willian (and de Bruyne) getting more chances in EPL.

We had some challenges starting the season with Bayern, and then ManU, Everton and Spurs away. Now except for the City match (and maybe the Arsenal for the League Cup as who knows which team they'll bring as they have some complicated EPL and UCL matches around that time) we have a good streak in EPL so that might offer chances for Willian.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, will we see the white kit in action? Youth team played in white:

0,,10268~12268656,00.jpg

They won 4-0 btw.

"Our first away game in the UEFA Youth League ended in victory as our Under-19s beat Steaua Bucharest 4-0 courtesy of two goals apiece for John Swift and Alex Kiwomya."

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3477481/title/youth-league-report-steaua-bucharest-0-chelsea-4

No Champions League on Belgian TV at all unless you pay for Belgacom TV who have Champions League rights. It so happens I pay for Sporting Telenet already who have the Premier League rights.

It gets on my tits so much

No Champions League on Belgian TV at all unless you pay for Belgacom TV who have Champions League rights. It so happens I pay for Sporting Telenet already who have the Premier League rights.

It gets on my tits so much

i canceled the old sports channels package (Prime Sport) after i found out the PL and CL were going to be devided between Telenet and Belgacom

fuckers