Steaua Bucharest v Chelsea

Jase

I'd play:

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Ramires

Willian Mata KDB

Torres

Got to keep Torres ticking over from his good performances, and give KDB some playing time too. Easily good enough to beat these lot! Going for a 2-0 with Torres and Ramires to score. Prove me right boys!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season this fixture was a mess. Unworthy pitch and a ridiculous penalty made us lose. This time it will be different apart from one thing: We completely dominated them in midfield and we will again. I think even a Essien-Lampard pivot could handle those lousy Romanians.

Hence we should go out

---------Cech

Azpi-Luiz-Terry-Cole

------Rami-Lamps---

Oscar---Mata--Willian

----------Torres--------

and just put them to sleep. . I know we don't like Oscar on the wing, but they will rotate so much, it won't matter. Just press them high up the pitch and bang in the shots. They don't have the pace to hurt us on the counter. It would need much much more than a bad pitch and an even worse ref for them to beat us this time.

I'm not sure Torres will start... he should despite playing twice in a row, as Eto'o or Ba will have to be used against Norwich while Torres is suspended...

Torres will start...its typical Mourinho to stick with his star players in form

Definitely a opportunity to see Mata get his First Team position back.

Also one to watch Oscar and Mata to start simultaneously and possibly interchange the #10 roles and see which works out. After the Juan Mata show today, it wouldn't come as a surprise.

Hazard should probably sit out and give Shurr/de Bruyne a start with Will subbing in.

My team

...............................................Cech

....Azpi.......................Cahill....................Luiz......................................Bert

.......................................Rami..........Lamps..............................................

Mata,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Osc10r........................................Shurrle

.............................................Torres9

Hello from Bucharest :P !

Our team is poorer than last year and your is better ( a big plus mister Mourinho)!

I think Chelsea wil win 1 or 2-0 because we don't have a real striker so...it will be an desapointing season for us this year :(

The pitch is perfect,the weather is rainy,probably 40.000-45.000 spectators at the game (and a nice atmosphere i hope)

The beer, as you already know, is cheap, the woman are beautifull, the taxi car's are very expensive (just for foreigners :)) )

I hope for your fans that will come here to feel good and have a nice trip (and if it's possible to let 1 point at Bucharest :P )

ps:thousand's excuses for my english but i graduated a long time ago and i didn't have no one to exercise ;)

Cheers!

I've never bought tickets for a football match before. I want to go see Chelsea play Steaua at Stamford Bridge on the 11th of December with my brother and pops, what is the best way to go about this? Membership, price, guaranteed tickets, ticket availability, etc. please let me know of all this type of stuff.

Thanks,

Dave