• Torres
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful result tonight. Good job our other players are scoring as Eto'o was again very weak. I also thought Oscar had his first bad game today. He gave the ball away multiple times and I agreed when he was subbed should have been earlier.

I thought Andre was brilliant tonight he was everywhere shame he didn't get a goal really deserved one.

Huge blow to lose Torres so early I hope he is alright was gutted to see him go off so soon.

I was also worried for Cech when he hit his back/head, terrible memories came back but looked ok thankfully.

It was the good result we needed.

Well Done Chelsea :)

Stop the press we apparently played very average opposition and were expected to win by this margin...

Fuck off sky you horrible wankers, it's been shoved straight back in your face with all the paper talk on a morning...all of a sudden you haven't got a stick to beat Chelsea with......

Fucking get in theeeeeeerrrrreeeeee

Stop the press we apparently played very average opposition and were expected to win by this margin...

Fuck off sky you horrible wankers, it's been shoved straight back in your face with all the paper talk on a morning...all of a sudden you haven't got a stick to beat Chelsea with......

Fucking get in theeeeeeerrrrreeeeee

Totally agree all week, Steaua were really tough opposition and will be difficult, Romanian champions etc etc then all of a sudden they are poor and we should be beating them, god sometimes they really do talk rubbish. Also when he told Luiz to get up, he had been taken out about 5 times at that point, pathetic jealous ****s

Ah well we did great well done everyone :)

Good game. I still don't like the way the team does the pressing, but today we played really well.

Schurrle was absolutely incredible. I hope he can do more 4 or 5 games like this.

Now let's think about the Premier and let's get the 1st place as soon as posible.

Schurrle and Ramires were both fantastic. Also, Ivanovic gets a lot of flack but he has a lot of very good games. Today, 10 aerial duels won. The rest of the team has 7. Yes, awful opposition, but we've played a bunch of awful teams this year and haven't looked this good so it's progress.

Luiz was amazing. I couldn't even keep count of how many attacks he thwarted by being so proactive. A dominant performance from him really.

Ramires is our best finisher. Lamps should have got one more. Oscar was meh in the first half but he was great in the 2nd. Schurrle played with a lot of confidence, very good performance. I also love that he's able to actually pick out people on his crosses instead of just firing them in blind.