• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic counterattacking peformance.

All the goals were counter attacks. Brilliant

Juan mata covered more distance than everyone in the first half :worship:

Thanks for this stat.

I'm so proud of him. I'm actually tearing up a bit.

Gotta love, the Special Juan. He's really the best guy ever - no one has better attitude and more class than our Maestro.

Still not there to his own level offensively (creatively), but he still has his moments of amazing passes and he's giving his blood and heart to defend.

can I call you a dumb bimbo barabara :wub:

isn't that like calling me a stupid girl who only has looks? :lol:

excuse my precarious English, but I'm so happy, so go ahead :D

Thanks for this stat.

Gotta love, the Special Juan. He's really the best guy ever - no one has better attitude and more class than our Maestro.

Still not there to his own level offensively (creatively), but he still has his moments of amazing passes and he's giving his blood and heart to defend.

It was fantastic from juan. A definite improvement and its making our pivot look better than ever since spurs 2nd half.

Thanks for this stat.

isn't that like calling me a stupid girl who only has looks? :lol:

excuse my precarious English, but I'm so happy, so go ahead :D

Im joking ..you are one of the best posters on here ...but you wont accept me nominating you for MOM can I can call you WOM

great performance and important win. but we also have to admit that Steaua was awful. seems that without the two players they have sold they look completely lost and play like a different team. were much better last year in the EL.

now two important games against schalke. if we win both, I think we are through to the 1/16

It's obvious that Mata brings this team together when he's 100% fit. That pass to Eto'o for the 2nd goal. :wub:

Andre is coming around, Willian showed signs of progress... I hope the AMs competition stays healthy throughout the season.

We were lucky because the Steaua players had bad finishing. But this big win is a massive morale booster and that's the most important thing.

Cheers!

It's obvious that Mata brings this team together when he's 100% fit. That pass to Eto'o for the 2nd goal. :wub:

Andre is coming around, Willian showed signs of progress... I hope the AMs competition stays healthy throughout the season.

We were lucky because the Steaua players had bad finishing. But this big win is a massive morale booster and that's the most important thing.

Cheers!

I just smiley-with-beating-heart.gif

Your avatar picture of Mata

Schrulle is a great player to have against the lesser teams. His direct play and constant attack of the defense really sets them back and causes them to panic. I still wouldn't play him in the bigger games, but hes a great against teams we should win against.

I mean that in the best way possible, since no result is guaranteed, but players like this add to the chances of getting the result you should against lesser teams.

*Oscar - 4/10 - was totally out of sorts, gave the ball away few times was disappointing today

A four, really? :doh:

He was ok in the first half, not good and not bad. (which that alone would be worth a 5 or 6)

But in the second half he was very, very good. He assisted for Ramires, had quite an amazing back-heel for Mata to score (but he unfortunatelly hit the post), opened up a lot of plays with intelligent passes and inversions and he also defended really well to allow other players some freedom in the attack.

The problem people have with Oscar is that he isnt flashy, so you all decide to overlook the great things he does. Not that he had an amazing performance, but to take away his credits and give him a 4/10 is absolutely insulting!!!

Schurrle was fantastic today. I guess he will be getting some more playtime now, maybe Hazard will experience some benchsitting like Mata did?

Actually that might do him good... He hasnt performed well at all this season and its time that he (like others) realize there is much competition and preasure when playing in Chelsea.