Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

well we are talking through a football board so of course its keyboard-based.

Fans like me just want our best player to be appreciated. and dropping him and saying him learn how to play a new way or either fuck off is not the right way. just my opinion. Mata is superior to Oscar and should play though and not as a RW. he wont suddenly turn into a player who runs down the wing and will close down players because this isnt his style of play. you cant turn around a player 180 degrees. mou wont make mata faster and defensively stronger. if he isnt in your plans than sell him but dont play games with him like Mou is doing atm.

Mourinho cant make mata faster, but he can get mata to become stronger on the ball, make him not just get scared off and leave the ball everytime yaya toure comes. All mata needs to do is to help the team press when we dont have the ball. why is this a big problem?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we are talking through a football board so of course its keyboard-based.

Fans like me just want our best player to be appreciated. and dropping him and saying him learn how to play a new way or either fuck off is not the right way. just my opinion. Mata is superior to Oscar and should play though and not as a RW. he wont suddenly turn into a player who runs down the wing and will close down players because this isnt his style of play. you cant turn around a player 180 degrees. mou wont make mata faster and defensively stronger. if he isnt in your plans than sell him but dont play games with him like Mou is doing atm.

He was the best player last season. He was given his chances this year, he didn't take it. Is it Mourinho's fault that Oscar's playing better than him ? I don't get this superior than one player. Mata is 25, Oscar is 22. A 3 year age gap. For all we know, Oscar won't stop scoring, will win us the Champions League and end up with the Ballon dor. Would Mata still be superior than Oscar? Mata must play , agreed. cause he is arguably the best in our squad. But his form is nowehere near as good as that of Oscar's. Back at Internacional, Oscar NEVER covered for the players. Never pressed, nor ran back. He learn it, learnt and adapted. Mata needs to do that as well.

Remember how Joe Cole was benched and publicly criticized cause he struggled to adapt into Chelsea's play? Yeah he kept his chin down, worked hard and got back into the squad. You don't want our best player to be appreciated. You want a player who your judging on last season's performance to replace a player whose banging goals in left,right and center. Mou has never told him to ''fuck off''. you really need to stop listening to everything the media feeds you.

What we must do is support Mata through it. Mata got up and clapped when Oscar scored, and that is the mark of a true professional. He will work harder, change his play and adapt into the squad.It won't happen suddenly, but in time he will. Now he's going to play against Swindon. If he plays poor, he doesn't deserve a starting spot against Tottenham just cause he was our best player last season. The club won't sell our good players for nothing.

He was the best player last season. He was given his chances this year, he didn't take it. Is it Mourinho's fault that Oscar's playing better than him ? I don't get this superior than one player. Mata is 25, Oscar is 22. A 3 year age gap. For all we know, Oscar won't stop scoring, will win us the Champions League and end up with the Ballon dor. Would Mata still be superior than Oscar? Mata must play , agreed. cause he is arguably the best in our squad. But his form is nowehere near as good as that of Oscar's. Back at Internacional, Oscar NEVER covered for the players. Never pressed, nor ran back. He learn it, learnt and adapted. Mata needs to do that as well.

Remember how Joe Cole was benched and publicly criticized cause he struggled to adapt into Chelsea's play? Yeah he kept his chin down, worked hard and got back into the squad. You don't want our best player to be appreciated. You want a player who your judging on last season's performance to replace a player whose banging goals in left,right and center. Mou has never told him to ''fuck off''. you really need to stop listening to everything the media feeds you.

What we must do is support Mata through it. Mata got up and clapped when Oscar scored, and that is the mark of a true professional. He will work harder, change his play and adapt into the squad.It won't happen suddenly, but in time he will. Now he's going to play against Swindon. If he plays poor, he doesn't deserve a starting spot against Tottenham just cause he was our best player last season. The club won't sell our good players for nothing.

how do you say he didnt take his chance? it was 1 game?! oscar is more capable to run and defend because of his style of play. he is more mobile and faster than Mata. you cant change a players setup. surely mata can get better in terms of pressing and defending, but he will never be good enough in this aspect to play as a RW. so either we sell Mata or we put him as a CAM. no other options for me tbh. As I said I dont care about players because I am fan of the club, but I think someone who has delivered for 2 years should be treated otherwise. You cant put Ronaldo as a DM and demand from him to adapt to it. Mata is not 21 anymore, he is already a solid player. Maybe Mou will work it out, atm it doesnt look like it. In terms of creativity and vision we have no player similiar to Mata. and hazard-mata works much better than oscar-hazard in my opinion.

how do you say he didnt take his chance? it was 1 game?! oscar is more capable to run and defend because of his style of play. he is more mobile and faster than Mata. you cant change a players setup. surely mata can get better in terms of pressing and defending, but he will never be good enough in this aspect to play as a RW. so either we sell Mata or we put him as a CAM. no other options for me tbh. As I said I dont care about players because I am fan of the club, but I think someone who has delivered for 2 years should be treated otherwise. You cant put Ronaldo as a DM and demand from him to adapt to it. Mata is not 21 anymore, he is already a solid player. Maybe Mou will work it out, atm it doesnt look like it. In terms of creativity and vision we have no player similiar to Mata. and hazard-mata works much better than oscar-hazard in my opinion.

1 game? Villa, Basel , Everton ? Oscar was never capable to do that until he adapted to . You want Mata to fit into a spot where Oscar is already performing well. Oscar on the flanks is much worse than Mata being there . I'm sure he'll be able to fit in like Joey was to adapt cause Mata's a much more adaptable person , which you can see from his time at Valencia . I completely disagree with the rest . But I'm not questioning your support mate ,, sorry if it came out like that.

If Mikel can score, then we can win the championship!!!

But seriusly. We need to wake the f*** up. This team isnt going to win the Champions League, nor the Premier League. We need some x factor in the attack. We cant rely on those strikers we have now.

I hope we will get a striker in january, cause else this season will blow. I think we will end as number 4 withlout a new striker.

the worst performance from the team since I support Chelsea.....lucky win against Fulham , Mikel to score the winning goal wtf ????????????????????? This is a nightmare , bring back Mata , use Oscar in the pivot and buy a new striker !!!! How we would win against top team with this performance...or Mikel and Torres will score again and again :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Are you being serious? can i smell plastic?