Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we played badly after having extra game in midweek (a tough game as well), yet United couldn't muster a victory. At their home turf 'effin old trafford. with Van Persie playing.

and here, people complaining.

it's 1 point earned for god sake.

From what I remember everyone had a part in the pre-season. We had 3 games in 8 days and you already panic. We will use other players. Don't lose you shit. Geeeeez.

Great result at Old Trafford. We still are the best team to play there.

3 games, 2 wins, 1 draw, 7 points. I like that. Still unbeaten.

Wit this squad, the first games wasn't really the decisive games for me. We have a strong squad which has alot of players to be rotated and if used wisely, could get us wins on the road as well as at home. The fact that we played without a striker for the majority of the game, as well as an actual DMC and the God Mata but still able to earn a point means that we can go into the 'top four' games and salvage a point whilst rotating the players for the more lesser games to get the points. This squad SHOULD be able to win the league, and with Jose as a tactical minded person, that will help make it more of a reality.

He was bought for what? He allways was a CAM in Brazil. He is not fast enough or strong enouth to play in the pivot. He is a great talent but he is not prepared to play in the starting 11, I'm sorry.

Chelsea needs to make a choise. Be like Arsenal and don't win nothing in the next 4 or 5 years, or start looking for top quality players and fight for everything.

Lukaku, Oscar, KdB, and some others, are not good enough to be starters in a team that wants to win the title.

One year ago this team lost 4-1 against Atletico de Madrid. Young players need time to achieve a great level. They can't be all on the starting eleven or we won't win anything this season.

we bought oscar when it was clear Mata was the CAM. oscar said he was bought to replace lampar.

Tbh I've yet to be once impressed with Oscar in a Chelsea uniform.

we bought oscar when it was clear Mata was the CAM. oscar said he was bought to replace lampar.

You weren't impressed with Oscar's performances in the CL last season?

^ What's with you and Oscar? Get off the lad's back, IMO he was our best attacking player tonight

I think he's the most overrated Chelsea player. He doesn't fit 4231 and think he'll be much more effective in the pivot.

When did he said he was bought to replace Lamps? No one can replace the nature of Lamps in this world.

You've been unfair to Oscar. That lad is only 22, to go up against United experience defenders in the likes of Vidic, Ferdinand and Carrick did you expecting him to do a Messi? and speaking of uniform, did u watch him bullying Spain's midfield in the Confed Final in Brazil uniform?

When did he said he was bought to replace Lamps? No one can replace the nature of Lamps in this world.

You've been unfair to Oscar. That lad is only 22, to go up against United experience defenders in the likes of Vidic, Ferdinand and Carrick did you expecting him to do a Messi? and speaking of uniform, did u watch him bullying Spain's midfield in the Confed Final in Brazil uniform?

it was in one of his first interviews when he came here. It doesn't matter what he does for Brazil. He's played enough games for us to make an impact. I just don't see a comfortable guy when I see him with the ball.

Even if he was brought in to play in the pivot, that was 2 coaches ago- things change. I'm not sure how you can say he doesn't look comfortable with the ball especially since he always tracks back and asks for it in order to keep the play flow moving.

Even if he was brought in to play in the pivot, that was 2 coaches ago- things change. I'm not sure how you can say he doesn't look comfortable with the ball especially since he always tracks back and asks for it in order to keep the play flow moving.

that's why I think he would be the better version of Ramirez if we played 433. Oscar isn't gonna give you a genius pass, he's gonna make all the right passes and defends wonderfully. If there were ever a perfect replacement for lampard, it'd be Oscar. But CAM is too demanding for him atm