Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

A 200m worth of mid-fielders, strikers & I was subjected to watch this defensive struggle, last night ?

Sorry boys, but not for me. I want to see an offensive football, instead.

If I wanted to watch defense & jerkiness, I could watch Stoke or Fulham, maybe ?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 200m worth of mid-fielders, strikers & I was subjected to watch this defensive struggle, last night ?

If I wanted to watch defense & jerkiness, I could watch Stoke or Fulham, maybe ?

You might just go ahead and do that if you cannot grasp the simple fact that we played the Champions in their own backyard. :yes: 1 point is brilliant, arguably the toughest fixture this season.

You might just go ahead and do that if you cannot grasp the simple fact that we played the Champions in their own backyard. :yes: 1 point is brilliant, arguably the toughest fixture this season.

Come on.

It's like we have seen genius work.

We played Hull and were pathetic during 60 minutes letting them have the ball and doing nothing when he had the ball.

Against Aston Villa, we created not many chances and Ivanovic could have been excluded.

Against Manchester, Welbeck had a great chance and it was penalty for the hand of Lampard, the ball was going past him if he had not his hands, not like he was protecting his head.

Honestly i m a little surprised ... most of us were stating that we would be killing United at OT and after the match "wow atleast we came out with a point" ... I dont mind the gifted one point because i see it as United losing out on the 2 than the one earned. We were bad on all front expect for the defense which can be called as the saving grace.
The so called knee jerk reaction or the frustration or the disappointment is because we are a better team in terms of personals when compared to United, we got one of the best setup in terms of players in the league when compared with anyone in the league, supposedly the best manager in the world and yet we go out to OT to play for a draw with such pathetic tactics. How are we suppose to react to that, by consoling ourselves that we earned a point as most of us have mentioned? I cant. And since last nite i have not been able to figure why didnt we play a striker, what the hell were we doing with those long balls, why no Mata, WHY THE F*** were we so defensive despite having a team which most of us dreamt of.

.Vidic and Ferdindand sleep walked the entire game, De gea was bored to death in the game ... Our defensive unit were solid never the less but do u sincerely think against a better setup we would be keeping a clean sheet? Come Friday and we play a similar game, we would be murdered

This reaction doesnt make me a plastic fan because i expect that we play to our potential and kill the game, i expect us to do better because we are better ....I dont expect them to win every game but i expect them to go out there and play like winners because we have a team which can do. I respect the others opinion that we earned a point but i dont agree with it because we should have got all 3 points specially against a team who had no match to our midfield and yet the opposite happened.
Titles are won because of these 2 points which makes the difference in the end for which we need to start from the start.

I want to add that this was a good game that showed how well our defence can be, somewhat reminiscent to the Second season of Jose, in which he might be able to get more clean sheets instead of high scoring games like the 4-2 Spuds game or that Arsenal game i can't the score of.

dude, sometimes you have to go against your basic nature and do something really unexpected of you. last night was one of those nights. we went to OT, got a clean sheet and one-point. not many teams are going to be able to do that. or do you want us to become arsenal and try and play good football with no thought about the result.

38 matches are a lot and you will be entertained on most of the occasions, but jose did what was good for the team in the long run, and that is get a point at OT, not give moyes his first win at OT, leave united and united fans still unsure about themselves before going to face POOL at anfield.

Can you comprehend that I do not like these defensive struggles ? If you can, then come back.

As for your champions, those were the days. Chelsea is better this year & I want to see it on the pitch.

If this was the toughest test, then I worry about when Citeh comes by.

dude, sometimes you have to go against your basic nature and do something really unexpected of you. last night was one of those nights. we went to OT, got a clean sheet and one-point. not many teams are going to be able to do that. or do you want us to become arsenal and try and play good football with no thought about the result.

38 matches are a lot and you will be entertained on most of the occasions, but jose did what was good for the team in the long run, and that is get a point at OT, not give moyes his first win at OT, leave united and united fans still unsure about themselves before going to face POOL at anfield.

Am I complaining about the result ? No, I am not. The draw is a good result. Am I happy with the game ? No, I am not. Is that so hard to understand ?

Don't understand how our best player is on the bench...

De Bruyne has not earned starting position yet. And Schurrle is not a lone striker

No idea what Jose was thinking of

And now with Willian, overflowing with midfielders

Come on.

It's like we have seen genius work.

We played Hull and were pathetic during 60 minutes letting them have the ball and doing nothing when he had the ball.

Against Aston Villa, we created not many chances and Ivanovic could have been excluded.

Against Manchester, Welbeck had a great chance and it was penalty for the hand of Lampard, the ball was going past him if he had not his hands, not like he was protecting his head.

Come on yourself ;)

I have NEVER stated that we did play in the fashion we strive for. HOWEVER, considering the facts that this is the THIRD game of the season, our incredibly low average age, and the simple fact that we played the actual champions, 1 point is brilliant. I am not stating that Mou showed tactical superiority. Check out TOPTB posts, he sums it up brilliantly. I merely commented on the comments of Busman since he continuously bemoans the style of play without actually considering the vital factors in play. He has to understand that we have so much talent, but it needs time to flourish, and it will not happen over night.

Am I complaining about the result ? No, I am not. The draw is a good result. Am I happy with the game ? No, I am not. Is that so hard to understand ?

take it easy dude.

its not at all hard to understand but what IS hard to understand is, why would any1 be crying over the game when we got a good result. we did what was REQUIRED off us. if it means playing defensive - shitty football then so be it. such results are the one which lead a team to PL, how u get it then becomes secondary.

Come on yourself ;)

I have NEVER stated that we did play in the fashion we strive for. HOWEVER, considering the facts that this is the THIRD game of the season, our incredibly low average age, and the simple fact that we played the actual champions, 1 point is brilliant. I am not stating that Mou showed tactical superiority. Check out TOPTB posts, he sums it up brilliantly. I merely commented on the comments of Busman since he continuously bemoans the style of play without actually considering the vital factors in play. He has to understand that we have so much talent, but it needs time to flourish, and it will not happen over night.

What are talking here ? Have you not seen Chelsea´s first game of this season ? That fucking talent was playing football. An attacking football that I want to see. Are you not able to see the difference ? Try it.

take it easy dude.

its not at all hard to understand but what IS hard to understand is, why would any1 be crying over the game when we got a good result. we did what was REQUIRED off us. if it means playing defensive - shitty football then so be it. such results are the one which lead a team to PL, how u get it then becomes secondary.

Well sorry, but if you want to see shitty football with respectable results, that´s not for me. I love to watch football, an offensive display & not some fucking 0:0 games. If I want to be bored to death, I might as well watch American baseball, then.

What are talking here ? Have you not seen Chelsea´s first game of this season ? That fucking talent was playing football. An attacking football that I want to see. Are you not able to see the difference ? Try it.

I give up.................................................................................

Well sorry, but if you want to see shitty football with respectable results, that´s not for me. I love to watch football, an offensive display & not some fucking 0:0 games. If I want to be bored to death, I might as well watch American baseball, then.

then i feel arsenal is the team for u,because i feel jose got his tactics right. 0-0 draw at the home os champions is a GREAT RESULT. also jose would want chelsea to win trophies rather than play offensive football. he has his priorities right,can not say the same about the fans though.