Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I think he is just not 100 percent fit so Jose didn't want to risk him in this big game. I believe as Jose said Mata is staying at Chelsea.

He said Rooney or bust,after that we bought Willian.

Point:you should never trust Mourinho ;)

And I don't say that's bad :D

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously somebody voted for De Bruyne? He was absolutely awful tonight. Every pass he mad found a Man Utd player. He will continue to be inconsistent, but he's definitely a fantastic talent. Certainly doesn't deserve the pedestal he's been put on by some of our fans already. Tonight's game will have been a real wake up call for some people.

Seriously you're gonna judge his consistency after only 2 games (60min each)? And no, not every pass, he made correct passes as well. Ramires had some awful moments as well and he already has 3 seasons of PL experience while Kevin was playing only his 2nd PL game ever!

I don't think it's a wake up call, it's a reminder that it takes time to adapt to the PL, and I'll use Ramires again as an example: remember how mediocre he was in the beginning of the 10/11 season with Carlo? He needed time to adapt and that's what happened eventually. Not everyone is like Mata and Hazard when it comes to adapting.

Not really. Even Garry Neville says it's not a penalty, moreover he was so close you can't give penos from there.

His worse decision was the Cole decision. Could easily have been a pen.

I've seen it given as a pen countless times. Regardless of whether there was intention or not, the hand was in an awkward position and it was hand to ball and not ball to hand. If it were in a smaller game or in the first half the ref points to the spot.

The Cole one was a disgraceful dive and he should have been booked for it.

the few mins mikel played, he looked really good tbh. should be given more playing time and should be ahead of essien in the pecking order.

hopefully mourinho wont play that football he showed today more often. this was disgusting from our side.

Between Ashley Cole and Jones? That was one of the worst dives I have ever seen

Indeed. Cole should have got a yellow for that. I really hate players that dive, and that includes anyone that does it in a Chelsea top. Very disappointed in Ashley tonight

The way people go on about lukaku around here some might think he is the best thing since sliced bread, maybe there is a reason he was played as a super sub at west brom and he isnt first choice here either, i am sure the manager that trains / manages him must have a reason not to play him?

Waits for all the hate..........

I've seen it given as a pen countless times. Regardless of whether there was intention or not, the hand was in an awkward position and it was hand to ball and not ball to hand. If it were in a smaller game or in the first half the ref points to the spot.

The Cole one was a disgraceful dive and he should have been booked for it.

But the ref didn't book him so how was it not a pen? That's what Cole was saying.

Ik it's not clear cut, but it could easily have been given.

I really have some doubt about Mou. He claims he will develop the youth system but i don't trust him to do that, and the reason is he has contracted himself several times since taking over from Rafa:

1. He said Rooney or bust but later said he has plan b and c

2. he said Lampard will be used sparingly, but it seems he is gonna play 90 mins of every game (though he the weakest ling in the team

2 He promised a beautiful football but all we see is defensive strategy. We did not create any chance in this game against a team we dominated all year round last season under Fergie.

Haven't been following this forum or football in general much lately, but where are Mata, Luiz and Azpi? They were the players who kept us most excited last season. It's only three games in, granted, but still... And the odd rumours I saw here and there about Mata leaving are making me nervous. The prospect of Mata leaving and Rooney coming in, brrr... would make me lose a chunk of respect towards whoever is responsible.

Oh, a point at Old Toilet and top of the table (for now). Not bad ;)

We are missing Luiz, anyone? His build up from back... And Mata isn't fit enough to play...I am not worried about him at all. We need to see more of Azpi, Essien/Mikel instead of Lampard, and Hazard needs to be rested too... Willian will be good adition, and with Mata, we can at least try to play a bit more possession football...

oscar wasn't bought to be a CAM. And maybe the coach doesn't fit the team.

He was bought for what? He allways was a CAM in Brazil. He is not fast enough or strong enouth to play in the pivot. He is a great talent but he is not prepared to play in the starting 11, I'm sorry.

Chelsea needs to make a choise. Be like Arsenal and don't win nothing in the next 4 or 5 years, or start looking for top quality players and fight for everything.

Lukaku, Oscar, KdB, and some others, are not good enough to be starters in a team that wants to win the title.

One year ago this team lost 4-1 against Atletico de Madrid. Young players need time to achieve a great level. They can't be all on the starting eleven or we won't win anything this season.