• Terry
    • Bertrand
    • Chalobah
    • Ramires
    • Marco van Ginkel
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ba
  2. 2. Who is Your Man of the Match? (subs)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him signing for us is just a formality. Unofficially he's ours already though. Can't see him signing for another club.

Source of the quote: wikipedia

Yeah, I don't see him rejecting us either. Considering he's been with us for so long already and he can see that he's wanted and will be given the opportunity to shine. That said, officially he still isn't ours and won't be until he turns 18 and signs the contract.

It was a great match, but only in the following matches we are going to know how we are with respect to other big teams.

I think we are going to do a lot better then we did last season.

Time difference mate.

It should be 2nd August at 1:00am (UK time).

Yeah, it sucks. If it's 1 AM in UK, then it will be 5 30 AM here! Still way too early to wake up. Hopefully there will be extended HLs by the time i wake up and come online!

Yeah, it sucks. If it's 1 AM in UK, then it will be 5 30 AM here! Still way too early to wake up. Hopefully there will be extended HLs by the time i wake up and come online!

I will give you a link to download the match if you need that by then, probably few hours after the match finished.

It will be on China based server but I don't see there's any problem for you to download.

I will give you a link to download the match if you need that by then, probably few hours after the match finished.

It will be on China based server but I don't see there's any problem for you to download.

Thanks a lot, mate! i ll just PM you if need be! :)