• Terry
    • Bertrand
    • Chalobah
    • Ramires
    • Marco van Ginkel
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ba
  2. 2. Who is Your Man of the Match? (subs)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just home from work and watched it on Sky+

Wow! Just Wow!

I know this is a pre-season friendly - but who's this RAMIRES we have signed - he's got amazing vision, passing and can score a few too!!! :)

If this is the effect of Jose on Ramy, I really cannot begin to imagine what the other players would be like!

I also loved Traore (hate the name tho, reminds me of that arsenal dick!) - but he looks something special for the future

Chalobah was good again too...

Hazard - did what he promised and looking forward to season 2 with him ;)

Thought Lukaku did well, some bad first touches but he looked much better than BA and more likely to score and cause trouble generally, BA did ok, don't get me wrong :)

I think som of the critiscising of Kalas is a little unfair, he's learning the trade and made some good tackles and got unlucky with the rebound - definitely one for the future.

For the first time in a long time I sat there and was REALLY REALLY REALLY impressed with the depth of our squad and the development of our youngsters - we will have a cracking team for the next 10 years!!!!

I'm gonna have to eat my hat and credit EMANELO - he's done a great job, I did doubt him - I freely admit that but these last 3 games have shown us we do have options!

So lets bring on the stiffer competition, but I have seen enough to give me great confidence for the season ahead.

:)

Good performance by the young Chelsea players

Lukaku and Traore have been very impressive throughout pre-season...hopefully we can finalise a deal for Traore asap

Piazon & McEachran need loan spells and Kalas would benefit from an EPL loan spell.

Shame, I missed this forum last night. :cry: (Or I am better to stay away :Goober:)

First, I am as furious as maybe some of you here about the unnecessary hard tackle on Terry and Hazard. :rant:

That's really terrible, two player from BNI Indonesia All Stars who did that are very young and might want to prove something, but that's really unnecessary at a friendly match like this, even the commentators in Indonesia official broadcaster here agree with me. For sure, that two player are not Chelsea biggest fans, lol.

Second, even BNI Indonesia All Stars are very poor last night. I think Chelsea played very brilliant last night. Hazard like a boss, Ramires is amazing, Lukaku having the best game so far, sadly (luckily) de Bruyne not around last night, lol, he will bring the worst nightware for BNI Indonesia All Stars team if played :lol:, Terry and all the youngsters did a great job. Get in there Jose and all the Chelsea players. :getin:

Third, if something that make me really proud last night is the crowd! :blue scalf:

Hopefully after this match, there will be more of Chelsea supporters in here.

0,,10268~12094265,00.jpg

0,,10268~12094224,00.jpg

With all the shortcomings here in Indonesia, I hope that there will be "next time" for Chelsea visiting here again. Hopefully with the better preparation and condition, bigger passion and support from the supporters. Thank you all, hope we will see you again next time, cheers. :cfc:

Shame, I missed this forum last night. :cry: (Or I am better to stay away :Goober:)

First, I am as furious as maybe some of you here about the unnecessary hard tackle on Terry and Hazard. :rant:

That's really terrible, two player from BNI Indonesia All Stars who did that are very young and might want to prove something, but that's really unnecessary at a friendly match like this, even the commentators in Indonesia official broadcaster here agree with me. For sure, that two player are not Chelsea biggest fans, lol.

Second, even BNI Indonesia All Stars are very poor last night. I think Chelsea played very brilliant last night. Hazard like a boss, Ramires is amazing, Lukaku having the best game so far, sadly (luckily) de Bruyne not around last night, lol, he will bring the worst nightware for BNI Indonesia All Stars team if played :lol:, Terry and all the youngsters did a great job. Get in there Jose and all the Chelsea players. :getin:

Third, if something that make me really proud last night is the crowd! :blue scalf:

0,,10268~12094265,00.jpg

0,,10268~12094224,00.jpg

With all the shortcomings here in Indonesia, I hope that there will be "next time" for Chelsea visiting here again. Hopefully with the better preparation and condition, bigger passion and support from the supporters. Thank you all, hope we will see you again next time, cheers. :cfc:

Look at all that fake shirts!!! what do you guys call it? hmm K something.

0,,10268~12094265,00.jpg

0,,10268~12094224,00.jpg

From what I heard on TV, you guys were splendid in voice. Great support! Hope that Chelsea definitely goes to Indonesia again. Hope you had a wonderful experience! :P

Hazard took his penalty so brilliantly! Just like at Anfield. His eyes only on the goalkeeper and his movement so that he can spot the right place. Unstoppable.

article-2377572-1AFDC58F000005DC-791_634

The best one was vs United at the bridge in the Capital One Cup IMO.