• Terry
    • Bertrand
    • Chalobah
    • Ramires
    • Marco van Ginkel
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ba
  2. 2. Who is Your Man of the Match? (subs)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next test in America will tell us much better what Chelsea are all about. Certainly, so far so good.

Lukaku keeps scoring, the young kids look very promising. Personally, I liked Traore the most.

Piazon & Josh should still go out on loan, I feel.

I also, am pleasantly surprised by Essien. This guy almost resembled his older days. Amazing, what Jose has done with him.

So, we played 3 games in Asia and won all 3, scored 13 goals and conceded 2 in the process. Good results and for the players achieved in this tour. Though there were some good performances, it was all about gaining fitness in this particular tour. The US tour will provide bigger and better tests for us in facing quality oppositions. The objectives then would be different and it will be interesting to see how some of our players fare against the likes of Inter, Valencia/AC Milan, Roma etc after playing only agains poor oppositions so far.

thanks man! i cant really see the match clearly at the stadium because i didn't get a nice seat cos im kinda late.

I sit on a lower seat, 50% things that i can see in the match is the ass of this annoying old man who keep standing when any team bring the ball near the penalty area LOL

pardon my bad english

I love Hazard as much as the next man, but today it seems like he tried too beat too many players, instead of giving a pass.

Maybe he just want to entertain the crowd. He said that in a chelsea tv interview, i forgot which one.

EDIT:

i find the interview. Please start watching from 1:55 and on 2:09 he said he try to do tricks for the crowd :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kifvNAy_4sY

I love Hazard as much as the next man, but today it seems like he tried too beat too many players, instead of giving a pass.

that was for the fans.. in an interview last week he said he would try to put on a show for them.. and mourinho is fine with it as it is preseason friendly expect different when we play against inter on the 1st of aug