TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had Jagielka as my captain because i kinda knew yesterday was going to happen. Although it was Giroud who once again stole the show in my team. WTF is up with this guy nowadays. Anyway 47 points so far, couple of players left. Sturridge and Shaw.

hi all, how's everyone doing? i've had a miserable start to the season but yesterday gave me some much needed points - up to 24th in the league and rising.

it's proving tough for pick the right chelsea players - who does everyone have? there's a lot of Jose rotation.

i started with Hazard as i thought he was going to have a cracking season but now i'm not so sure.

I wildcarded in Lampard but he was also rested Sat although I never believed he would start every game.

Apart from Cole and Cech is anyone nailed on in the team right now?

Looks like I've won this round, 69 points already with Sturridge, Mignolet and Williams still to play. Clean sheets from all my four defenders and great points from my captain Giroud, not to mention my secret weapon Aaron Ramsey who scored two goals from midfield. About time I started racking up some serious points, my squad's been great throughout the season but I've always benched the wrong players and ended up with a 30 point bench. :lol:

Thinking about getting Lukaku back. Apart from Man City away Everton's fixtures for the next five gameweeks are relatively easy and Lukaku should be their starting striker in place of Jelavic whose goalscoring record in this calendar year is quite sad, only one goal in the last 30 or so games. A very tempting option at only £7.4m.

I'm doing terrible - as expected - but I refuse to use my wildcard.

When I'm too tempted I resort to Ankit PM and he quickly convince me to let go. :P

Actually the only reason I was tempted to use it is because there were two weeks without no football that matters - sorry but I hate international footie - so until the next break early in October, I think I won't be tempted to make drastic changes.

And if Eden doesn't warrant me some points this month I'll drop him. Good for nothing 9.5 until now and I could have had someone else. He's already 9.3 and dropping - as really he's been awful fantasy wise so far.

Robin is my eternal captain and Özil is going to be my eternal vice-captain. Forever and ever those two.

And dear Giroud, I now have you, so please, keep it going :P

I'm doing terrible - as expected - but I refuse to use my wildcard.

When I'm too tempted I resort to Ankit PM and he quickly convince me to let go. :P

Actually the only reason I was tempted to use it is because there were two weeks without no football that matters - sorry but I hate international footie - so until the next break early in October, I think I won't be tempted to make drastic changes.

And if Eden doesn't warrant me some points this month I'll drop him. Good for nothing 9.5 until now and I could have had someone else. He's already 9.3 and dropping - as really he's been awful fantasy wise so far.

Robin is my eternal captain and Özil is going to be my eternal vice-captain. Forever and ever those two.

And dear Giroud, I now have you, so please, keep it going :P

You do know that you'll get one more wildcard on January. If your team ain't working out, now is the time to gets things straightened out.

It'll be eternally difficult to catch those fuckers if you let them off for atleast one gameweek.

Tough week for me.

In my case, I had to use my wildcard as my sub Wilbraham of CP was not in the team registered to the FA. I learned my lesson this time around as Welbeck didn't see any action and my sub was not even in the team register. Strength in the bench is also vita, it seems.