TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

You do know that you'll get one more wildcard on January. If your team ain't working out, now is the time to gets things straightened out.

It'll be eternally difficult to catch those fuckers if you let them off for atleast one gameweek.

Tough week for me.

In my case, I had to use my wildcard as my sub Wilbraham of CP was not in the team registered to the FA. I learned my lesson this time around as Welbeck didn't see any action and my sub was not even in the team register. Strength in the bench is also vita, it seems.

I'm a very patient girl... I'll work with the free transfers because I want to change only 2 players, so I'll wait a couple of weeks and do the transfers I want. My team isn't bad... it's just not yet what I want.

fantasy.png

I want to change the reserve goalkeeper - it has to be my main goalkeeper direct substitute so if McGregor is injured, I won't be zero'ed

I don't like my midfield much so I'll probably offload Hazard and Mirallas and get Oscar and someone else. I'm giving Hazard this month. If he continues to be pathetic in fantasy footie he's totally getting replaced. I already lost 0.2 on him, that motherfucker.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a very patient girl... I'll work with the free transfers because I want to change only 2 players, so I'll wait a couple of weeks and do the transfers I want. My team isn't bad... it's just not yet what I want.

fantasy.png

I want to change the reserve goalkeeper - it has to be my main goalkeeper direct substitute so if McGregor is injured, I won't be zero'ed

I don't like my midfield much so I'll probably offload Hazard and Mirallas and get Oscar and someone else. I'm giving Hazard this month. If he continues to be pathetic in fantasy footie he's totally getting replaced. I already lost 0.2 on him, that motherfucker.

Kind words...lol

Boruc (Southampton) isn't a bad option cause Southampton have a solid defence.

I should have mentioned it in my previous post, i already have Boruc. But they play Liverpool this weekend and although they have looked good but they have conceded that odd goal sometimes so it's better to have another option on bench. Probably a good one, hence looking at Krul.

Nastiest gameweek till now....dropped from 7th to 14th.

Guess you can never trust those Kop bitches.

You sure? I went from 4th to 16th, yup that's how i roll!! :ph34r:

26 points, Twenty freaking Six out of which 11 were from Michu. :cry: