André Schürrle

BlueLion.

i don't believe any of this icebucket challenge. They all could be using non freezing water. I want to see the process i.e the melting of the ice etc with my own eyes to believe any of the challenges I have been witnessing.

Kinda besides the point...it's the charity and the cause that matters.

i don't believe any of this icebucket challenge. They all could be using non freezing water. I want to see the process i.e the melting of the ice etc with my own eyes to believe any of the challenges I have been witnessing.

:doh:

Kinda besides the point...it's the charity and the cause that matters.

True.

But the problem is most celebrities don't even mention that it is about ALS in their videos. Should do it like Charlie Sheen and donate money (maybe a bit more than 10k)

True.

But the problem is most celebrities don't even mention that it is about ALS in their videos. Should do it like Charlie Sheen and donate money (maybe a bit more than 10k)

I think part f the challenge is that they should donate at least 100 bucks to the cause. I'm sure many are donating much more.

@lionsden I just saw Petr Cech's vid and he adds the ice to the water at the start of it.

That goal from Andre against Fulham last season was one of my favorite goals of last season. The way he headed the ball across the defnder and knew if he was touched he would fouled was perfection.

This lad is going to have a super season.

He is going to have a big season. His worldcup has only helped his cause.

This was Mourinho's team at Madrid

benzema

Ronaldo ozil Dimaria

Alonso Khedira

Marcelo Ramos pépé arbeloa

Our team

Costa

Hazard fabregas Schurrle

Oscar/ramires Matic

Luis terry cahill ivanovic

I have this feeling he could be used as ronaldo was at Madrid as the runner in behind defences from midfield and score, while hazard has the dimaria type of role, to break through tight defences with dribbles and assist loads. Costa making runs will help his cause in providing distraction to the defense and they'll ignore the incoming Schurrle. Fabregas is very vital for him in spotting the runs the way ozil assisted a HUGE part of ronaldos goals and Khedira was the legs and engine of the midfield, just like oscar/ramires (in big games)is for us.

If he scores his chances, he'll be in for a fantastic season.

He was creating all of their chances in the first half. Too bad he has Mario Gomez up top.

Yup.

Gomez was pathetic. Reus was poor. Draxler and him were pretty good but after podolski came in, zabaleta kind of owned podolski there.

Andre Schurrle talks life and soccer in London

If nothing else, just watch the last 3 or so minutes of that video. He talks about his voluntary training initiatives and committing himself completely to becoming a better player.