André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Took his goal well and that really showed why he should be play more often. Offers so much more attacking threat and gives others more passing options as well.

And this post summed up Schurrle at the moment. Can just sense this is like a new Schurrle, one who is shining brightly and at the top of his confidence level.

There's a new sense of confidence you can see in the lad. His runs are devastating when a ball is actually played to him. Took his goal very well.

i really wanted him to start today.. and i think he is perfect for us.. I think I can see him turn into our own version of Bale ..:).. he was a constatnt threat with his pace and direct running and took his goal sweetly .. hope he can cement down that right berth

The thing I love about Schurrle is that he's a loyal, club success before personal success player. I'll never forget last year at the Bridge vs City, he was subbed very early after scoring and instead of having a sook, he sat on the bench and cheered the boys on. At full time he ran on the pitch and congratulated the team with massive enthusiasm.

He could have easily been a wanker like Mata and throw a public hissy fit and walk into the sheds, but he didn't.

He will go very far under José

What a stunning team goal finished by him today. The entire buildup to the goal was executed perfectly, from Hazard's dribble, Ivanovic's cross, Fabregas' half volley through ball, to Schurrle's run and finish. Surely a contender for goal of the season already.

If you look closely at Andre's run for the goal, he starts very early and he just knows when to attack the space in front of him.

I think that kind of play was rehearsed in training. If so, I mean if Andre is part of specific rehearsed complex plays, it means two things in my opinion :

1 - Mou is really working hard on our attacking sequences.

2 - Andre will be a starter in most games this season.

Then again, I'm pumped and I could be wrong but it sure looks this way to me.

Your opinion probably true based on what mou said during PC. He said that Chelsea is ready facing bus parking team this season. Fabregas is the brain and Schurrle is the man for finishing the job. As for Costa, i think he get a free role in the front line. To pull defenders, create havoc on penalty area and let his teammates like Schurrle exploit that space.

Will be a beast of a player for us from now on if he doesn't jerk off aka attending Arsenal Xmas party, he is better than Willian technically and once he tracks back more he will have a permanent place in the team ahead of Willian or Oscar.

Will be a beast of a player for us from now on if he doesn't jerk off aka attending Arsenal Xmas party, he is better than Willian technically and once he tracks back more he will have a permanent place in the team ahead of Willian or Oscar.

He's not better technically. But he is better at making runs, exploiting space, and pulling the trigger when he is in front of goal.