Spike

Searched Twitter for news on this and found a guy saying it's pretty much a done deal for £25m and in addition to the friendly at Stamford Bridge next month there's also an agreement to play another in Spain next summer at their stadium. Just passing the info, no idea whether it's legit. :lol:

Only way getting Griezmann would make any sense would be if the plan was to play him up front but can't see that happening. Buying him to play AM would be pointless...

Searched Twitter for news on this and found a guy saying it's pretty much a done deal for £25m and in addition to the friendly at Stamford Bridge next month there's also an agreement to play another in Spain next summer at their stadium. Just passing the info, no idea whether it's legit. :lol:

Only way getting Griezmann would make any sense would be if the plan was to play him up front but can't see that happening. Buying him to play AM would be pointless...

Maybe someone will leave?

Sinceramente, no me creo lo del #Chelsea y Griezmann. Demasiado bueno para la #RealSociedad para ser cierto. 25 m £= 32,25M€ !!!!!

Honestly, I do not believe it's # Chelsea and Griezmann. Too good for # realsociedad to be true. 25 m £ = 32,25 M €!!

Sinceramente, no me creo lo del #Chelsea y Griezmann. Demasiado bueno para la #RealSociedad para ser cierto. 25 m £= 32,25M€ !!!!!

Honestly, I do not believe it's # Chelsea and Griezmann. Too good for # realsociedad to be true. 25 m £ = 32,25 M €!!

It is his release clause they cannot do anything

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You