Spike

As some have mentioned above, since we already got Salah, don't think we'll be looking to get Griezmann anymore and that is a tad unfortunate (prefer him over Salah personally). He mainly plays on the left but is always constantly rotating position which he sometimes appear on the RW or even the centre forward position. Moreover for someone who isn't that tall, he has a decent heading ability and always look to get at the end of passes, crosses etc inside the penalty box and that is certainly reflected in the number of goals he has scored for Real Sociedad this season. It has gradually increased each season. In fact, Griezmann is in the Top 6 of the highest goalscoring player in the Top 5 leagues with 15 goals, only Suarez, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Costa and Sturridge are ahead of him.

Would not mind replacing one of Willian, Salah and Schurrle with him.

Would not mind replacing one of Willian, Salah and Schurrle with him.

Willian and Salah are impossible. As for Schurrle, well if I'm being paranoid, then maybe just maybe there might be a chance with that but mainly, don't think it will happen.

Willian and Salah are impossible. As for Schurrle, well if I'm being paranoid, then maybe just maybe there might be a chance with that but mainly, don't think it will happen.

Actually I think Schurrle can do better if his given more chances, I think he can do much better than he is showing right now. As for Willian I think his close to his peak so I think what we are gettin from him right now is close to his best thus I would be willing to let him go and replace him with Griezmann for But hey who am I to know :D

We need more finishers in our team. We are not finishing chances from all over.

If opportunity doesn't fall to our strikers or hazard we won't score. Its pissing me off of late.

I was against getting him but if we expect only our strikers to score while the rest of our player keep throwing their chances we won't advance that much.

We don't even create many clear cut chances let alone finish them.

We don't even create many clear cut chances let alone finish them.

Mostly because of stupid decision making in the final third, and we all know that if a chance doesn't fall to hazard or our strikers we don't score.

If you watched liverpool vs swansea, you will see that lpool scored almost all their chances in the match. We won't even score 2 even if we create 6 clear chances like against galatasaray.

You can't be comfortable as a coach knowing a 1-0 lead can become 1-1 even though the game plan is perfect. So Jose closes games out most of the time. If we are as good as his formal team madrid in terms of finishing, he won't be needing to bring mikel on and play conserved to close games out and reduce both teams chances of scoring. If we are clinical Jose can trust them, and we will be playing with high energy in every match knowing we will be 2-3 goals up.

That's why I said we need more finishers in our starting 11 than just the striker imo. Right now just prevent hazard and striker shooting and no goal.

Vela would be actualy better fit. He looks very mature and more experienced. Also he is RW or striker, while Griezmann is LW, postition where both Hazard and Willian can play. But sure wouldnt want to be on bench here, no way.

Vela would be actualy better fit. He looks very mature and more experienced. Also he is RW or striker, while Griezmann is LW, postition where both Hazard and Willian can play. But sure wouldnt want to be on bench here, no way.

Griezmann is left footed so can def play right wing we have a lot of right footed players we need more left footed players to balance our team

I can see us bringing in Iturbe before Griezmann or another LW, I don't know why we would be prioritizing these positions over any other position though. Neither player is really needed and will have to compete for a depth spot (unless there are players leaving in the summer I would suspect aka Willian or Schurrle).

I heard that arsenal are interested in him also, he's a striker?

No, he's a left winger/wide player that rotates his position and can appear on the RW or central position but he's by no means an out-and-out ST.

I like him but don't want him. I would prefer a CAM because of Oscar's "problems".

Although signing another AM will take us back to 6 and there will be someone severely underused. It will be good if that spot is occupied by one of the people out on loan atm..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You