Arsenal or Spuds?

Rambo

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have to miss the CL next year?

• Arsenal
    • Spurs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Arsene Wenger with proper money to spend could be quite scary.

He already does have proper money and enough money to go out and buy good players, he just doesn't want to.

However what we want is Spurs finishing outside top 4, it's the most logical choice. More of a chance of Bale leaving and not as good players coming in, meaning that Spurs have a chance of getting weaker. Also Arsenal finishing out of top 4 could actually make Wenger start to spend more money and knuckle down.

arsenal. just wish those arse-anal supporters get the biggest shock by not getting their invisible cl trophy,,, bloody holes actuaaly act smug on JUST qualifying for CL everytime... DISGRACE to football. plus atleast with spuds we might have an english team which can get beyond the round of 16...

Arsenal without doubt .... they have made a Cup out of qualifying in CL .... The only thing they are proud of right now ... would like to see that end ... Out of CL means the revenue supply line gets cut and then on u know the disadvantages. ....

I hoped and prayed a lot last nite but Wigan (GRRRRRRRRRR!) couldnt answer my prayers. Newcastle really doesnt have anything to play for on Sunday so i would have to wait for another year :(