Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

Fuck this - going out for the afternoon - more important things to do than watch this shite...

Fucking roll on Benitez departure - this cunt has cost us so much already and will cost us everything in the next 2 games....

What a fat fucking useless cunt

Moses should fucking sub himself as well - garbage

Lampard should NOT have played against such a young fast team

Fucking joke of a lineup - and one I'm no longer going to entertain...

Call me plastic - I don't care - this IS NOT CHELSEA!!! There's no fight, hunger or desire!!!! - it's pathetic!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what. I think these young guys that Villa have got simply haven't got enough respect for people like Lampard and Terry and their 'experience'.

Not once have they bothered to bow down in front of them and praise them. They've simply run past them.

Fucking youth of today.

Thankfully in the second half Benteke will realise that he's a young Belgian striker and he's simply not experienced enough to be playing this well.

Well done Chelsea, you fucked up brilliantly, really.

And Ramires, do you have a fucking brain??? Stupid play that could cost us today and also the Everton game as he will be unavailable.

Chelsea, hats off. Only you.

Pointless. Obviously not up for it so it's all on the line against Everton now. This game is over already. No creativity, 10 men, 1 down, playing like they don't wanna be there so might as well write this off. Ramires was fucking useless anyway as has Moses been. We saw the best of Chelsea at home against them, we're now seeing the worst. That being said, nothing has really bounced our way. Roll on Weds.

Not going to blame Ramires for that, stupid foul in the end but he had to work for two men as Lampard beside him did fuck all to help.

Always the hard way for Chelsea, not surprised about this at all.