Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see munich going for gundogan next summer. He would be a better fit that pogba at barcelona as well.

Güni decided to stay at bvb in the end only because everyone incl manU refused to give in to his wage demands. He is too bad for Bayern now who have enough MIDs anyway so I guess he will go to Liverpool the only club stupid and desperate enough to pay that much. Might even join up there with gloppo

Güni decided to stay at bvb in the end only because everyone incl manU refused to give in to his wage demands. He is too bad for Bayern now who have enough MIDs anyway so I guess he will go to Liverpool the only club stupid and desperate enough to pay that much. Might even join up there with gloppo

Same could be said about Reus.

However, we all know both will leave bvb sooner rather than later and the big clubs will come in hard for them both. Javi is a huge question mark for Pep and even than, pep still plans to play him in the back, alonso will leave next summer. Also, robbery, will end sooner than later as well. Leaving Munich lacking in a few areas, so potentially they could do a

Costa- Lewda-Muller

Vidal-Gundogan

Thiago

Alaba-Boateng-benatia/javi-lahm or

gundogan in the hole and thiago-vidal as pivots.

Ilkay Gündogan vs. Poland (Home) 04|09|2015

For an appropriate price (and also for an appropriate salary) Ikay Gundogan could be a good / interesting option for the January market.

His big problem has been to be inactive for a year because of his back problem, but he was one of the best midfielders in the world before his injury.

I think Jose and the rest of the technical team should look at him very closely during these four months to see if he has might have recovered his true level.

Moreover, Gundogan is a very young player (24 years) ....

Same could be said about Reus.

However, we all know both will leave bvb sooner rather than later and the big clubs will come in hard for them both. Javi is a huge question mark for Pep and even than, pep still plans to play him in the back, alonso will leave next summer. Also, robbery, will end sooner than later as well. Leaving Munich lacking in a few areas, so potentially they could do a

Costa- Lewda-Muller

Vidal-Gundogan

Thiago

Alaba-Boateng-benatia/javi-lahm or

gundogan in the hole and thiago-vidal as pivots.

no idea what reus or ribery have to do with gündogan's particular wage demands or level of play. Both are completely different cases.

btw his performance today was classy. back to his old self? nah, the opponent was only scotland.

no idea what reus or ribery have to do with gündogan's particular wage demands or level of play. Both are completely different cases.

btw his performance today was classy. back to his old self? nah, the opponent was only scotland.

Gundogan had many suitors, however, his health was a red flag so they wanted to wait for him another year. Gundogan, like Reus is on high wages and both of them didn't move, however, realistically both will move sooner than later. It was also reported that United refused to pay Reus his money (which makes no sense for either cases since Marital when for crazy money in transfer fee).....

Scotland sucks, but Gundo was really good today along kroos and muller. Healthy Gundogan >kdb.

As robbery ages, Muller can reclaim his role on the right side and Gundogan or vidal or thiago can play behind Lewandowski, so, a player like Gundo has a place on Munich, unlike KDB

From what I've heard from BVB fans they are sick of his fat ass. The only reason he resigned is because no clubs wanted him.

He wanted huge wages and normaly no club wanted him because he was completely out of shape.

Some say united made deal with him but he wanted bigger wages and deal fell off, eventualy Gundogan signed extension.

Would Dortmund willingly sell to Bayern ? I think only under some sort of Gotze swap (which reportedly was on the card but not sure what happened).

Let's see how Gundogan fares this season. Signs are encouraging to say the least. Yesterday he was ok, looked very fresh and was willing to run at the defenders.

If I had a choice between Pogba and old Gundogan I'd choose Gundogan. If Barca take Pogba then we have a great option still.

Buy him in January!! We can afford to offer him bigger wages than Bayern because of how strong the pound is right now.

200k euros per week is only 145k pounds at the moment. And for example Fabregas is making around 200k pounds at the moment in here.

• 2 months later...

Wonderful wonderful player. Mundo Deportivo claims Barca is interested, fee 38m...not sure how reliable tho.

If there is any player that at least looks available and is worth the price, then Gundogan would be my choice to break the bank. If we offered 30m for Stones, we should offer that or more for Gundogan. You dont see players like him available every season. We already missed on Modric, Verratti, Vidal and bunch of others.

His age, his price, his workrate, his creativity and dribbling abilities, would be amazing fit into our midfield. He is a joy to watch.

The lad would probably improve Barca, he is that good.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You